Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Saw a girl driving a red FiST southbound on Peck Road in El Monte around 7pm. Had other peeps in the car.

Saw a Kona blue driving south/East on 101 in Sherman oaks this morning ~6:45am. Met a fellow white FiST owner getting parts installed at mod auto as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Saw red FiST driving southbound on Sepulveda in El Segundo yesterday. I waved, but don't think driver saw.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Saw red FiST driving southbound on Sepulveda in El Segundo yesterday. I waved, but don't think driver saw.
Around what intersection and time was that? Might have been me, lol.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Around what intersection and time was that? Might have been me, lol.

maybe around 5pm? It was near El Segundo Blvd or Mariposa...on Sepulveda heading towards Rosecrans. I was in a pearl white FiST, I work at the Chevron refinery on Sepulveda.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
maybe around 5pm? It was near El Segundo Blvd or Mariposa...on Sepulveda heading towards Rosecrans. I was in a pearl white FiST, I work at the Chevron refinery on Sepulveda.
I was in that area but not at 5pm...it was a bit later.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Not a FiST, but saw a FoST with the license plate "SLOWST". Looked pretty good, anyone know who he is?
I don't know him directly but he is in our SoCal ST/RS Club. I've seen the car at a meet or two.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Saw a black FiST yesterday morning headed south on San Pedro near Vernon. I don't think they noticed my FiST although we drove right by each other.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Silver FoST headed north on Crenshaw Blvd just before I-405 freeway. Don't think they saw my FiST.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Green FiST heading south on Figueroa at Gage on Monday around 3pm. They didn't seem to notice my FiST though.

Last edited:

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Yesyerday was a good day for FiST spotting.

Spotted a red FiST on southbound Sepulveda in El Segundo around 4:45pm.

Then saw another red FiST heading into Montebello on Paramount near the mall around 7:00pm. It had a meme troll face sticker on the rear.

As i left the Montebello mall, a black or grey FiST was driving out of the mall. I was right behind them but jumped on the 60.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Hanging out in the miracle mile area near the Peterson Auto Museum: Saw a green FiST with Lyft stickers drive by on Fairfax. Right behind it was a dark grey FiST- looked like a bigger dude behind the wheel. Then another dark grey FiST drove by past it going the other way.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #114
Hanging out in the miracle mile area near the Peterson Auto Museum: Saw a green FiST with Lyft stickers drive by on Fairfax. Right behind it was a dark grey FiST- looked like a bigger dude behind the wheel. Then another dark grey FiST drove by past it going the other way.
You're near roads I frequent. I think you win an unofficial award for frequent FiST spotter. It's my goal to not be spotted by you or neeqness out in the wild. Meets and gatherings don't count, LOL [wiggle]

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
You're near roads I frequent. I think you win an unofficial award for frequent FiST spotter. It's my goal to not be spotted by you or neeqness out in the wild. Meets and gatherings don't count, LOL [wiggle]
Im always out and about. My eyes are always peeled for other FiSTs.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Yesyerday was a good day for FiST spotting.

Spotted a red FiST on southbound Sepulveda in El Segundo around 4:45pm.

Then saw another red FiST heading into Montebello on Paramount near the mall around 7:00pm. It had a meme troll face sticker on the rear.

As i left the Montebello mall, a black or grey FiST was driving out of the mall. I was right behind them but jumped on the 60.
Speaking of which, I think that first red FiST may have been me. Did you notice if it had a black license plate?

Lately I've seen quite a few FiSTs but I stopped posting because initially it was too many to keep track of but also because few were acknowledging or noticing me on the road (though I did have a FoST and a FoRS acknowledge the car once - which was a bit of a surprise!).

Since it was just me posting here for a little while I began to also feel like this thread was dying...thanks for bringing it back!

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I think it did. ... I try to say hi to other FiSTers, but i too get ignored. I seem to get more acknowledgement from guys in FoSTs or Subbies. Ha.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #119
Spotted [MENTION=3313]D-resonant[/MENTION] FiST this morning parked on Burbank Blvd. west of Buena Vista. Recognized the offset stripe and TD wheels.

SICKESSS-ST

Haha, I also spotted [MENTION=3313]D-resonant[/MENTION], driving on Hollywood Blvd near Burbank Airport.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk