Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
People forget that we get taxed about $1 per gallon by the state. Taking that into consideration, our gas prices are pretty in line with that in the rest of the US.

I work in the oil refineries locally, and travel to out of state for work from time to time. Gotta pay to play.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #262
I only stopped to get a few gallons to get me through the weekend. My preferred station for the last few years has been United Oil where I can also get e85 at the same time. I don't play musical chairs between stations, I like to get both e85 and 91 at the same place. They also usually have competitive prices for their unleaded fuels. The other day I was surprised that we lost the Shell that was on the corner of Vermont/Hollywood. It's now Sungas or something like that.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I only stopped to get a few gallons to get me through the weekend. My preferred station for the last few years has been United Oil where I can also get e85 at the same time. I don't play musical chairs between stations, I like to get both e85 and 91 at the same place. They also usually have competitive prices for their unleaded fuels. The other day I was surprised that we lost the Shell that was on the corner of Vermont/Hollywood. It's now Sungas or something like that.
Where is this United Oil with E85? I was not aware of an E85 station withour traveling about 8 miles at least.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #264
Where is this United Oil with E85? I was not aware of an E85 station withour traveling about 8 miles at least.
My go to station is in West LA. I'm in the area several days a week, so it's been convenient. The station is brand new from the ground up, so I know their in ground tanks and filters are relatively new. I patiently waited for this station to open up, it was 2yrs. late. I went to the Grand Opening day for their .85cent/gallon e85 special. They have specials periodically for their e85. Neat architecture to be a solar powered station. https://pearsonfuels.com/stations/west-los-angeles/
Before this station opened up I used to go to Conserve Fuel in Brentwood by UCLA for e85.

I like Pearsonfuels for their e85 and you can use their station locator to see what vendors have partnered up with them to offer their e85 and biofuels that may be on your route. https://pearsonfuels.com/stations/

Be sure to click on the "Coming Soon" tab. There will be e85 availability in Glendale, I don't want to say soon because I waited 2yrs for West LA, but some day in Glendale LOL.

Fuel jugs used on some occasions [loveboost]

Last edited:
Beautiful White FiST tagging me for a little run on the 73 going thru Laguna Hills, Saturday, 4 Aug @ 1pm. Super nice car that guy’s got - gold ano wheels . . . I was coming back from SD after having my STG 2 installed. ( I could have caught ya) - :) :) :)

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #266
Silver at the front of the line while I was a few cars back this morning 9AM, Vermont @ Sunset. Personalized Black legacy plates "1FASTST". After the red light he made a right into Kaiser Permanente. I've seen this car before maybe 2yrs. ago in the Silver Lake/Eco Park area.

Attachments

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Silver and Black one on Sunset blvd by the Habit in Echo Park yesterday afternoon around 3:00 had some bolt on aero stuff.

Red one parked on Magnolia in NoHo last night 11:30-12:00 my car was parked a few spaces farhter down the street lol.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I think I've had my FiST like... 10 months now? And I think I've only ever seen 1-2 other ones. I see 20+ teslas a day, a veyron a week (always the same dude, he lives close lol) but I never see FiSTs. I see a lot of FoST, they always drive like mad to get up alongside then rev and pull away lol.

I'm a white FiST in the Laguna Beach/Newport Coast area with giant googly eyes on the back above the license plate :) if you see me wave hi

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I think I've had my FiST like... 10 months now? And I think I've only ever seen 1-2 other ones. I see 20+ teslas a day, a veyron a week (always the same dude, he lives close lol) but I never see FiSTs. I see a lot of FoST, they always drive like mad to get up alongside then rev and pull away lol.

I'm a white FiST in the Laguna Beach/Newport Coast area with giant googly eyes on the back above the license plate :) if you see me wave hi

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #271
Just spotted a Magnetic heading west 9AM on Hollywood @ Western. Driver with salt and pepper hair, beard. Sounded like he had a Cobb exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a green FiST in Hollywood parked on Western near Lemon Grove.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Drove next to a black FiST with grey stripes on the 605 this morning. It was around 5:00AM.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
white ST, merging onto i-5 north from I believe the sand canyon entrance at 2:20ish PM august 14
[video=youtube_share;QXdrmS6b94s]http://youtu.be/QXdrmS6b94s[/video]

Last edited:

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted two white FiSTs today.

First was on the 710 N coming from Long Beach, older guy threw up the deuce. Nice clean, stock car.

Then later on the 105 E I saw another white FiST with gold TD wheels about to exit the freeway. Didn't have a chance to snap a pic.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Passed a black FiST heading south on the 605 near Beverly Blvd. Young guy driving, no tint. Around 6:20pm?

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #277
Orange spice today 10:30 Franklin/Vermont. Autonation dealer plates. Think it may have DPRO.

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Orange spice today 10:30 Franklin/Vermont. Automation dealer plates. Think it may have DPRO.

Yup I was getting my haircut at Disttrict One. I have been spotted. Got my new reg. plates but I am going for personalized so I have not put plates on yet.

Getting ready to start modding too. AP, Intercooler,Intake,Exhaust.

koozy got a buddy with a DGI, full on expert flyer. Where gonna go up Angeles crest and take some drone vids in corners and whatnot. Hit me up if your down.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a white FiST on I-210 W this morning around 6:20am. Cruised behind it in rush hour traffic onto the 605 S for a little ways. Don't think they noticed my FiST though.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #280
Yup I was getting my haircut at Disttrict One. I have been spotted. Got my new reg. plates but I am going for personalized so I have not put plates on yet.

Getting ready to start modding too. AP, Intercooler,Intake,Exhaust.

koozy got a buddy with a DGI, full on expert flyer. Where gonna go up Angeles crest and take some drone vids in corners and whatnot. Hit me up if your down.
I was in my e28 coming the opposite way and stuck my hand out to wave, not sure if you saw. After we passed you did a 3 point turn or u-wee. Let me know when you guys go up to shoot vids. I'm still wrapped up with my e28, haven't really touched the FiST but can take it out to stretch it's legs.