Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

koozy

3000 Post Club
Spotted a white FiST on Hollywood Blvd./Cahuenga Blvd going west on Thurs, Aug 20th around noon. I was in the left hand turn lane, you in a white lowered FiST, Rado wheels, with a COBB license plate frame passed by and honked. What up! [thumb]

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Spotted a black fist with fifteen 52 cup spoilers and wing risers at galpin ford in service on Wednesday

Spotted a white fist with a black wing on friday at galpin ford in service.

Wrote up and talked to a female owner with a red fist at galpin ford on Saturday.

If you guys didn't guess I work at galpin ford lol.

SICKESSS-ST

2 days ago, red FiST driving down Chatsworth St near Balboa Bl and yesterday parked on Chatsworth St, I think it was [MENTION=3040]Motorxhead[/MENTION].

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
spotted a white one with black wheels today going west on Venice Blvd. at the corner of Fairfax Blvd around 12:30pm.

White FiST on top of the snake late Saturday afternoon with a UCLA License plate frame. I would have stopped to say whats up but he was parked over where the D bags park, on the side in the dirt.

Found a white ST with Cobb exhaust in our dealer lot with plates 6NAZ798. It's in here cuz of a blown clutch. Is that anyone of you guys here?

Spotted a white FiST on Valley Blvd in West Covina on Thursday night and a tuxedo black FiST on the 60 East Friday night by the 57 South on ramp.

No plates? If so, that was me. Went to newegg warehouse to pick up an order. I also saw a PB on my way there, probably the same guy you saw.

Never mind, I was at city of industry on Tuesday not last night.

Red FIST with a bunch of lights rigged on to a light bar seen it around a few times in Calabasas.

Spotted PB and OW fiesta st's last night in City of Industry near Smart and Final. Anyone from this forum?
I've seen the same Performance Blue ST at the same Smart and Final a few times as well. I spotted a tuxedo black ST on the 21st or the 22nd of October at the emergency room parking lot at the Kaiser in Baldwin Park. I was gonna post it but my girlfriend had just given birth so I completely forgot about it.