Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

I just got mine on 5/25/18. A lot of bang for the buck from Ford. The selling point for me is the twin cam, 16 valve fuel injected turbocharged engine - pretty much a Miller Offy / Cosworth clone. 197 hp and 200 ft/lbs torque is pretty good for a 2700 lb car.

Good power to weight ratio. Quick handling. Tight suspension and steering. Driving it is a freaking blast

We had a Mustang for lunch on the Angeles Crest Highway yesterday [driving]

Taking a little road trip tomorrow to San Fran - the highways up thru the mountains in Bonny Doon, Felton and Boulder Creek should be nice

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Drive up Hwy 1. If you enjoy driving, you'll love it up toward Big Sur and Carmel.

It takes more time but worth the views and drive.
I just got mine on 5/25/18. A lot of bang for the buck from Ford. The selling point for me is the twin cam, 16 valve fuel injected turbocharged engine - pretty much a Miller Offy / Cosworth clone. 197 hp and 200 ft/lbs torque is pretty good for a 2700 lb car.

Good power to weight ratio. Quick handling. Tight suspension and steering. Driving it is a freaking blast

Taking a little road trip tomorrow to San Fran - the highways up thru the mountains in Bonny Doon, Felton and Boulder Creek should be nice
Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club

That would be HWY 9 up to Skyline. Or could drive Page Mill Rd or Hwy 84. 17 is fun when its not traffic choked.... though 9 , Skyline , Page Mill, 84 are a lot more challanging. I used to drive all those roads back in the day. Cut my driving teeth on them.

We did CA 198 between Watsonville and Coalinga yesterday - GREAT RUN - thru the Pinnacles National Park. yes, also Highway 9 between Saratoga and Mt Hermon. Good run. One frisky Toyota driver[bash]

Dpro

6000 Post Club
We did CA 198 between Watsonville and Coalinga yesterday - GREAT RUN - thru the Pinnacles National Park. yes, also Highway 9 between Saratoga and Mt Hermon. Good run. One frisky Toyota driver[bash]
I love that Road! Its a freaking roller coast track!

Oh and Spotted Race Red Beudry and Sunset , Black custom plates.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I love that Road! Its a freaking roller coast track!

Oh and Spotted Race Red Beudry and Sunset , Black custom plates.
Might have been me... When did you see it exactly?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Good spottin yesterday. Ran some errands in Santa Clarita and saw a rad Blue Fiesta (non-st) with a full kit (side skirts, rear diffuser, front lip) and old Focus SVT 5 spoke rims in the upper parking lot of the mall.

Then went for a rip of the canyons and saw two White FiSTs heading the opposite direction on San Francisquito Canyon rd.

White with thin black racing stripes and broken (rear ) pipe hangers going up Beachwood Canyon in Hollywood 6/14/2018. 7:50 PM

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #213
Today spotted a Black FiST dark tinted windows all the way around making a left onto Cahuenga Blvd. northbound from Hollywood Blvd. ~9:30AM.

Then later ~1:30PM spotted a Magnetic on Franklin right next to Shakespear Bridge. I think the owner lives near by, I've seen the car there numerous times.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #219
Silver FiST - Washington Blvd. / Beethoven (Marina Del Rey)

Last edited:

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Saw a clean, stock white FiST today going onto the 5 from the 605 N/B around 6pm.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk