Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted white FiST Sunday night around midnight in the South Bay Mall Parking Building.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted blue FiST parked in shopping center parking lot off I-60 and Vineyard outside the Planet Fitness around 3 or 4 p.m. this afternoon.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted white FiST on the 91 eastbound around 6:15pm today. Guy had a Cobb sticker on his quarter window.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #187
Pratically lol. I do live in Los Feliz. Which fo course is just the other side of Hollywood Blvd. there. Was at an all you can Indian Resturaunt there. That reminds me though got to call the dealer on the build date of my 2018 Orange Spice.
hmm.. then you're in my backyard, LOL.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted black FiST at Beaudry & 1st Street yesterday around 7 pm

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #189
Orange Spice today at 11:15AM heading eastbound on Wilshire Blvd. @ Rimpau. Black personalized plates ~LO????

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Orange Spice today at 11:15AM heading eastbound on Wilshire Blvd. @ Rimpau. Black personalized plates ~LO????
I have black personalized plates on mine too...they're great and cost the same as the non personalized black ones. Don't know why all black plates aren't personalized, but maybe some people assume they cost more without checking or just don't want to spend the time to think of a name.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Spotted a Molten Orange FiST at the Tropical Buffett in Northridge at about 2:00 PM this afternoon.

Dave

I keep thinking one of these days I'll see my car but highly doubt it as I'm too fast and drive too aggressive for anyone to see it. I have the black St with no front/rear plates but you know what, I've seen the same blue St in Pomona off of ninth St & South Gibbs St.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Today was a good day for car spotting.

Saw an striped orange FiST with "TYM LOST" licence plate on th 5 north near Mission Viejo.

Then later a white FiST popped up near Tustin heading toward Anaheim on the 5 north. The passenger had a cigarette and some color-mirrored sunglasses. Female driver too.

Then on the 57 north, saw i green FiSt that got off near CSU Fullerton.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Today was a good day for car spotting.

Saw an striped orange FiST with "TYM LOST" licence plate on th 5 north near Mission Viejo.

Then later a white FiST popped up near Tustin heading toward Anaheim on the 5 north. The passenger had a cigarette and some color-mirrored sunglasses. Female driver too.

Then on the 57 north, saw i green FiSt that got off near CSU Fullerton.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Was coming home from the Paul Walker car meet when a grey FiST pulled up beside me. He had a Cobb sticker and a BOV. He threw a peace sign and we went our separate ways on the southbound 5.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a black FiST yesterday afternoon around 7 or 8 on I-110 S at the I-10 intersection. Passed him as he was getting on the I-10 ramp headed east. Only got a glance at the plate which were black personalized with MUSEK... Something on it. Had white stripes too. I don't think he noticed my FiST though.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a charcoal grey Fist yesterday morning near downtown LA just before 7:30 am on Los Angeles Street about to turn onto the ramp to enter I-10 E. It still had Galpin Ford dealer plates on it but I doubt it was new. I don't think they noticed my FiST.