Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a metallic gray(?) FiST yesterday morning near 110 N onramp @ Gage. Doubt they saw me though.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted black FiST driving on Beverly in Whittier, heading toward Turnbull Canyon? Still had paper plates.

Encountered female driver in white FiST w/ gold TD wheels at Newcomb's just before noon today. She was roll'in with pair of Nissan S13s (sporting large wings...[gunfire])

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted black FiST w/ red mudflaps in front of the LA AutoExchange in West Covina.
Then i spotted an Orange with white hood/roof FiST around the corner from my in-laws in Valinda/La Puente.

Spotted a white FiST going opposite direction on Burbank Blvd near Victory Blvd in Burbank around 10:30 AM on 1-8-18.

Rico

Spotted Molten Orange FiST, in the rural area of Canby Oregon, a bit after Noon, Sunday 1/7/18. First FiST I've spotted in motion, since buying my own in June, 2017. That Orange looks good, good, good.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted a black FiST saturday night in Old Town Covina, parked in a side alley on Citrus.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Saw a dark colored FiST on the 605 NB near the 105. It had green accents on the rear difuser and green mud flaps.

Then this morning, i ran across a black FiST on the Carmenita overpass over the 5 in Santa Fe Springs.

Later today i saw a dark blue FiST with black wheels parked on Peck Rd in El Monte.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Played around with a red FoST on the 605 and 91 on my way to work. We both did a couple of power pulls, but just cruised together.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted a black, stock-looking FiST on the 91 east as i merged from the 710 north around 6:00pm.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #173
Spotted a white FiST this morning in Mid City, south on La Brea Ave @ Olympic Blvd. The car looked lowered and had graphite TD wheels on it with dealership plates. If it's a new car, the guy didn't wait to mod it, LOL.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a white FiST entering east I-105 onramp at Central two or three days ago.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Saw a blue FiST at Irwindale Speedway last night. Tried to park next to it, but there was no open spots.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted a platinum white FiST leaving the West Covina mall around 10pm last night.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a black FiST on El Segundo near the 405 and 105 intersection. We got to chat for a bit about the car and local car clubs. Nice to see other drivers enjoying the car.

Saw another Black FiST on I-105 heading west this morning around 11:45 or so. He didn't have the ST badge on the rear but I noticed the larger rear spoiler. Gave him a thumbs-up as I passed in the fast lane. Saw the ST badge on the front grill afterwards. He pulled up behind me to follow but I had to exit soon.

Spotted a Molten Orange FiST on the 210 near Pasadena at around 6:00pm on 3-13-18. Dude had a respectably voluminous goatee.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Was in SanDiego this past weekend and spotted a Gren Envy FiST parked near Gas Lamp District.

Then i ran into a grey FiST on the 605 south at about 5:00am. I pulled up next to him, but he hot off on Whittier Blvd.

Today i was heading north on the 605 around 6:30 near whittier and spotted a blue FiST with 1552 wheels on it and loud exhaust.