Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Magnetic Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Drove her half way across the country and back last week. Literally started at the Pacific ocean, drove past the half way point of the trans Canada highway and back. 7000km+ in 4 days.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Drove her half way across the country and back last week. Literally started at the Pacific ocean, drove past the half way point of the trans Canada highway and back. 7000km+ in 4 days.

They look like Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s, but specs on wheels and tires?

I'll have to double check, but I believe you're correct. My pricing on them was good, they grip way better than stock, and they've been wearing great. I probably have close to 10k km on them now, including that 7000km trip and several hours of mountain roads way faster than they were designed to be taken, and they're wearing very nicely. I should get 2 full summers out of them, maybe more.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'll have to double check, but I believe you're correct. My pricing on them was good, they grip way better than stock, and they've been wearing great. I probably have close to 10k km on them now, including that 7000km trip and several hours of mountain roads way faster than they were designed to be taken, and they're wearing very nicely. I should get 2 full summers out of them, maybe more.

I am going to suggest them to that member on here who was looking for a 'performance, long distance daily commuter' tire, if i can find his thread again. [thumb]

First clay bar of his life. This is Pedro the Mexican ST. Purchased back in July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

florida state autocross championships my club hosted this year in port st lucie at the st lucie fairgrounds. me and 2 friends designed the course, i won STX, 12th in PAX and 10th overall raw time

Last edited:

joesiris

florida state autocross championships my club hosted this year in port st lucie at the st lucie fairgrounds. me and 2 friends designed the course, i won STX, 12th in PAX and 10th overall raw time
well that's super cool, good job. I'm originally from Jax FL, and theres not a whole lot of track options up that way. We had a couple drag strips (Valdosta and gainsville) but that's all I knew about

well that's super cool, good job. I'm originally from Jax FL, and theres not a whole lot of track options up that way. We had a couple drag strips (Valdosta and gainsville) but that's all I knew about
You've got Daytona and the firm in starke/gville area for track stuff

joesiris

You've got Daytona and the firm in starke/gville area for track stuff
huh, I didn't know there was one in starke, its too late now, I live in south Carolina now. Ive been looking for tracks here too, there is one kinda close but I think I need some kind of racing certificate.

CSM

1000 Post Club
huh, I didn't know there was one in starke, its too late now, I live in south Carolina now. Ive been looking for tracks here too, there is one kinda close but I think I need some kind of racing certificate.
I used to live in SC... Check out Carolina motorsports park. If you don't feel like comitting to a full track day, the local Autocross series usually does 1 or 2 events there every year where the autocross course is 1 lap of CMP