Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Magnetic Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Anyone else have magnetic exterior with molten recaros like i do? Id post a pic but im new here and not sure how to lol
I have that combo too...not having luck posting a pic either though. Figured out the pics...lol.

Attachments

Just picked up a used 2016 with 11,xxx miles and will post some shots here when the weather spruces up a bit!

First mods, debadged the Fiesta, and put a Perrin 4" antenna on. Absolutely love the car.

Has anyone rolled Bronze wheels on Magnetic paint? Im curious what it looks like. Ive done Bronze Wheels on Black and wondering if it looks good

No, but I bet it would look great! I have seen someone that had really dark bronze turbomacs on red, and it looked so great.

Update:

I'm hooked on modifying the car already... Just purchased some rally armors, some LED's for the license plate area & interior, a WC Lathe Werks knob, and the CP-E RMM...

Not to mention my chemical guys orders...

Just picked up a used 2016 with 11,xxx miles and will post some shots here when the weather spruces up a bit!

First mods, debadged the Fiesta, and put a Perrin 4" antenna on. Absolutely love the car.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Has anyone rolled Bronze wheels on Magnetic paint? Im curious what it looks like. Ive done Bronze Wheels on Black and wondering if it looks good
I'd be curious to see this as well (especially in the Pro Race 1.2s), to know IF I ordered the wrong color 1.2s (black) for my car.