Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Magnetic Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

No, but I bet it would look great! I have seen someone that had really dark bronze turbomacs on red, and it looked so great.

If you are thinking of a non-Ford you might have come across a picture of my old car, Crimson red 135i with custom bronze powdercoated turbomacs. Still have the wheels and will at some point put them on my Technoviolet M3.

If you are thinking of a non-Ford you might have come across a picture of my old car, Crimson red 135i with custom bronze powdercoated turbomacs. Still have the wheels and will at some point put them on my Technoviolet M3.
Awesome! Would love to see some pictures. The instagram st with them is @claudiacolby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Would love to see some pictures. The instagram st with them is @claudiacolby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I forgot I have seen that car! I don't want to hijack the thread but my old car is in my Instagram @kevin_dorry