Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official White Platinum Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Got emm! So sweet.. I would totally plagiarise that if I hadn't veterans plates already.

White Platinum thread up!

SFP

Looks great as is. I'm at stock height with a similar setup to you. Same wheels, bfg sc 195/55.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 225's really set it off but def needed something to protect those sides lol

SFP

Looks great! If you don't mind, would you list your mods? I'm gonna do some shopping come Black Friday. :D
TD 15x8 wheels with Hankook Ventus RS-3's
Maxton Wing
Rally Armor Mudflaps
Window Vents

That's what's viewable in the pic

Color Matching the CPE Air Intake

[raceflag] Calling all Platinum White owners! [raceflag]

Well, those considering an intake anyways...

Ron from Whoosh is gaging interest on a Cp-e intake ram air box group buy. Confirmed colors are black and red, but the really cool thing is he'll do a custom color if there's enough interest at zero cost. Now the post says 8 orders is the minimum for a unique color option, but rumor has it 3-5 people may be enough to make it happen.

Currently there's 2 people interested in a pearl white (= platinum white) powder coat, myself being one of them. Personally I think this would pair real well with the color of our car and make the overall look more at home with the hood up. Just take a peek at the color matched intake on this FoST to see what I mean! Looks awesome, right?

Just so you know we're a few deposits away from having the group buy locked in. If you've been looking for an intake that retains the characteristics of the stock unit and adds some air flow and flare, please consider this option! Especially in pearl white!