Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official White Platinum Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

How do I post photos?
You need to upload them first. You can create a gallery on this forum under your profile (My Profile link at the top of the page) - Click "MORE" next to gallery on the left of the page, then CREATE ALBUM on that page. Upload the pics there, then you can click the pics and copy the url into your post.

Impromptu picture I snapped today. Car is sorta clean lol and I've been too busy (Edit: Lazy) to peel my numbers off from last weekend.

whats the deal with that toe hook? looks like a strap? whats it attached to? where are we supposed to get towed by up front stock?
Tow strap is a BMW Motorsport part, link below. I slotted the grille, marked the bumper rebar, removed the bumper and cut a slot through the rebar as well. You slide the strap through the rebar, and I machined a 14mm (or so, I forget) aluminum pin with o-ring grooves on each end to keep the strap from sliding back through. I have a photo, I will have to dig it up.

http://www.bimmerworld.com/SpecE46/...lgyqs8j7_MCVYqv7sRgJnchOX5oihwb7lgaAp4p8P8HAQ

H&R Super Sports installed! So far the drop is 1.625" front and 1.25" rear after about 30 miles. I'll measure again after driving on them for a week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cxwrench

Here's the new FiST. Had to buy one now that they are not going to be available in the US anymore!
[/IMG]
Looks great! When I got mine I couldn't make up my mind between red and white so I told the dealer I'd take whichever one they could get their hands on first. I ended up w/ race red, but still love the white!

Awesome! I love the white, with the black wheels. I have a magnetic gray, with the black wheels. By the way, I'm from the Bay too. I'm a new Fiesta owner (I got rid of a FIAT Abarth). Is there a NorCal thread here, somewhere, where I can connect with our local Fiesta ST enthusiasts? Cheers!