Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official White Platinum Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

View attachment 7483 View attachment 7484 View attachment 7485 View attachment 7486 View attachment 7487 View attachment 7488

Been a long wait but it's finally here. Love the color... it's currently getting xpel (clear bra) and tint. I notice I'm one of the first I've seen that didn't get painted wheels thrown in as a hold over from last year. I know the black wheels are supposed to get the red paint but most of the gray wheeled cars also seem to have it. Car is awesome and I have a LOAD of stuff to mod in the next two weeks. Thank you to all the members who have posted build threads. I'm saving over $1000 in labor thanks to this! Can't wait to get into it!
I know this was posted a really long time ago, But I see you have the Android Radio in these pictures. Is it worth it to have that installed?

Sent from my G3212 using Tapatalk

jayrod1980

Well my car is a US market car, we didn’t have a 2013 model year, it came out in 2014 (model year). Also in the US market, the 2016’s and up get a SYNC3 system which is totally different than the previous one. My car is a 2016. SYNC3 is required to have CarPlay/Android Auto.

I know! I was concerned because it was a Nevada dealer that my dealer got this one from who had done the tint, but it turned out to be only just California legal! So don't have to spend money on that now! [raceflag]

Rivy

I know! I was concerned because it was a Nevada dealer that my dealer got this one from who had done the tint, but it turned out to be only just California legal! So don't have to spend money on that now! [raceflag]
At least in San Diego, any amount of tint on the front two side windows is illegal. I've gotten tickets for this in the past. That being said, mine are tinted too. Just be careful.

cxwrench

^This^ ANY tint on the driver's/passenger door windows is illegal in CA. Mine have some 3M UV stuff, it's pretty minimal tint and it seems like no ones gets pulled over for it anymore in Nor-Cal...at least I haven't heard of anyone since the 80's.

Well, I got some wrong info there - can’t wait to get pulled over for the first time because of it! Should be great fun...[shameful]

cxwrench

I wouldn't worry about it, as I posted previously I haven't heard of anyone getting pulled over because their front windows are tinted. If you get pulled over for doing something dumb and you're a jackass w/ the cop you could get the tint added to whatever else he writes you for. I see tons of cars every day in Nor-Cal that have tint...I'd think if it were a real issue I'd see a lot less.

In California you definitely can legally tint your front driver and passenger side windows, but they must allow 70% of visible light through (so basically no tint lol).
I have my front two done at 50%, (backs at 15%) and I don't think a cop would bat an eye as pretty much everyone here has at least that much when I look around.

The windshield cannot be tinted except for a small 4 inch strip at the top of the glass. [thumb]

Last edited: