Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official White Platinum Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

jayrod1980

I can't wait either. When shopping for memorial day deals for a Flex Ecoboost about 5 years ago, the one available with the rear dvd headrest happened to be in White Platinum Tricoat. I bought the car sight unseen and it was delivered from a dealership out of state. I remember how awesome it was to see it for the first time. To this day, when I look at it in the sun, it makes me happy! I originally ordered a 2015 in oxford white, but since I wasn't picking the car up till fall of this year and sync 3 came out, I cancelled that order and jumped on a 2016. Oxford white is no longer offered, which is great, because I was more than happy to pay up the extra money to get a White Platinum Tricoat, hands down the best white shade for a car. The color has lots of depth and gold flake in it as well. It's just super classy. If it can make a homely box like a Flex (albeit a 450hp Flex) look nice, then I can't wait to see how it will do with the Fiesta!

Edit: I forgot to mention how much better it is at hiding dirt and scratches compared to any other white shade I've seen. Bird droppings and bug juice don't stain badly either. The incredible depth to this paint, along with the metallic gold flake really keeps "clean" longer than most colors. Even with some dirt and dust it will seem pretty clean until you get close up. It's truly a remarkable color.

No one yet!?

I'll start 'er off!

Just got it and have barely scratched the surface with the mod bug, but heres what I'm working with right now. I had, perhaps, too much fun with filters on the attached photo at the very bottom, but all the url linked photos are untouched.

Attachments

jayrod1980

IMG_1414 copy.jpg IMG_1415.jpg IMG_1417 copy.jpg IMG_1421 copy.jpg IMG_1424 copy.jpg IMG_1429 copy.jpg

Been a long wait but it's finally here. Love the color... it's currently getting xpel (clear bra) and tint. I notice I'm one of the first I've seen that didn't get painted wheels thrown in as a hold over from last year. I know the black wheels are supposed to get the red paint but most of the gray wheeled cars also seem to have it. Car is awesome and I have a LOAD of stuff to mod in the next two weeks. Thank you to all the members who have posted build threads. I'm saving over $1000 in labor thanks to this! Can't wait to get into it!

Ya lots better than oxford white.I don't care much for white cars having 2 previous white cars.

SEVENP,

I just got my 2016 white with moon roof.... why does your have a black roof? did you already paint the top?

FiestaFriendsSmall.jpg FiestaFamilySmall.jpg FiestaSuperTintSmall.jpg

Got my Platinum White Tri-Coat about a month ago. Traded in my 2013 Focus ST for it. Dealer paid off my car in full (still owed a ton on it) so why not?
Mine is PWTC w/the Recaro seat and black wheel package.
My wife's Molten Orange is in the back of one of the pics. She got a base w/black wheels and A/S tires.

No major mods are planned on it since it's a lease.
Installed a Green panel air filter, tint and an eBay lip spoiler but that's it so far. Maybe a cat back exhaust and front lip.

1st pic is mine and a couple buddy's from work.
2nd pic is when I picked her up from the tint shop. Got 35% all around.
3rd pic is at work and it's deceiving because the tint looks limo dark...it's not.

Nice! I wouldn't have thought yellow would look so good! Red and blue are definitely too common, tho I'm leaning towards blue or orange myself...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk