Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Kona Blue Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Yeah Nitelife, you almost left with a Green Envy - your Kona Blue with black rims is my new favorite FiST color! And Shadow's pics make it look even better!

Although the first pic isn't mine, not sure if it's Shadow's or someone else's - I can't take pics to save my life!

Hope to see you again at the next Fiesta ST Grill and Chill in a few months!

I wish I could have gotten the black wheels on mine. They didn't have the option with the recaros and red calipers in Kona blue when I purchased mine.

I wish I could have gotten the black wheels on mine. They didn't have the option with the recaros and red calipers in Kona blue when I purchased mine.
I almost got a black one with Recaros and Black wheels, but not a black car guy really.

I used to be stationed right up the road from you, in Baumholder. You need to hit up the 'Ring with this bad boy, it's only about 2 and a a hlaf hours from you!

I almost got a black one with Recaros and Black wheels, but not a black car guy really.

I used to be stationed right up the road from you, in Baumholder. You need to hit up the 'Ring with this bad boy, it's only about 2 and a a hlaf hours from you!
Haha just went last Sunday. I actually live in Kusel so I'm closer to Baumholder (and the Ring) than I do to Ramstein. I need some lighter wheels and stickier tires and I'll be back up there again. First time ever on a track and we managed a 10:22. Definitly want the 9s next time I go and eventually in the 8s!

Hope you get some up soon. Definitely need to get some of it at the 'Ring next time you go.

Just bought mine 2 days ago. Curbed ps rear wheel because I'm not use to how short the car is yet lol.

Ouch, that stinks man...wish mine had the black wheels from the factory though. I pained my calipers the same week I bought it, and that cheap crap is already flaking off [?|]

Ouch, that stinks man...wish mine had the black wheels from the factory though. I pained my calipers the same week I bought it, and that cheap crap is already flaking off [?|]
Not one dealer in the US has the black wheels. I found a guy selling one in Michigan and I bought. Should be here next week so I'll have 5 now lol. My calipers came like this from factory. I thought they all came like that.