Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Kona Blue Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Need some more pics of Kona's with aftermarket wheels, I haven't decided if black or some shade of silver is the way to go.

Easiest way for me is go to tinypic.com and upload to there then use their link for message boards.

Both front and rear are Maxton Design. Purchased directly from them, arrived quickly, price reasonable. Some people said rear was hard to install and not a good fit, mine was perfect and installed easily.

Anyone running turbomacs on there kona blue FiST? Id love to see turbomacs on a kona blue Fist cuz i wanna get some turbomacs for my Kona blue FiST. Ive only seen performance blue FiST on turbomacs but not any kona blues.

I've got white TD 1.2's...looks slick. I know it's not the same style or even close, but most Turbomacs are in white, and I think the white looks great against the KB.