Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Kona Blue Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

SPhilli911

I love this color on the ST. If I had to chose between Performance or Kona, I may have picked Kona, but sadly the color became available just months after I bought my Performance Blue car.

BLBeaST

Hey guys, Im new to the forum but I bought my '16 back in August. Im excited to be apart of this community! Im ready to change my wheels (not a fan) but the red makes it look nice so thats why I have kept it

Attachments

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I almost got a black one with Recaros and Black wheels, but not a black car guy really.

I used to be stationed right up the road from you, in Baumholder. You need to hit up the 'Ring with this bad boy, it's only about 2 and a a hlaf hours from you!
Ah, Baumholder. Did a rally down there when I was serving in Germany. Using a stock Land Rover with cage, lights and harnesses and was having fun on a leafy country lane. Made the mistake of trying to slow down due to spectators coming up the hill. Braked and slid into a ditch and got to service where we saw oil underneath the Rover. A Tiffy, Army mechanic checked and told us we'd cracked the sump. Found out later the drain plug had come loose and we could have carried on! Got the chance to meet and talk to Jimmy McRae and Walter Rorhl and watched a couple of stages. Would not like to argue with those concrete tank busters! Can't remember the name, after all it was in the early 80's!