Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Shadow Black Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

LILIKE16ST

They are very light weight. I think they are around 17.9 lbs. :)
not too bad for 17s. My 15x8 team dynamics pro race 1.2 wheels are 15.4 lbs each i weighed them myself lol. I kept seeing different numbers as far as what the weight on these were so I wanted to find out for sure for myself. I dropped over 6 lbs per corner on my new wheel/tire setup (wheels are 7.1 lbs lighter than stock wheels but my bfg tires are 1 lbs heavier than stock) and I could really feel it. The car felt quicker and more "eager" as far as getting up to speed on acceleration it also felt much lighter and more nimble than before even though it already felt pretty light and nimble from the factory. Def my favorite thing I have done thus far by a long shot outside my livernois tune.

I wonder what the 15 inch versions of those sparcos weigh?

yes it does!

I bought a precut kit from rvinyl, but I messed up the back (tinting windows aint easy without a friend)

and now I wish I could retint it lol

Tinted the windows and added some mudflaps. Stage 1 plus an intercooler is on the way. Kind of disappointed I didn't get the painted rims but deciding which rims and color I'm going to get (black or gold/bronze).

LILIKE16ST

The more I look at it, the more it needs tint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I brought my black on black 16 home I looked at it and was like omg she is screaming for tint lol...had them tinted within the first month lol

LILIKE16ST

Tinted the windows and added some mudflaps. Stage 1 plus an intercooler is on the way. Kind of disappointed I didn't get the painted rims but deciding which rims and color I'm going to get (black or gold/bronze).

If you're installing an intercooler might as well go stage 2. The full Intake isn't needed for stage 2 the intercooler is the only "must have" for stage 2.

If you're installing an intercooler might as well go stage 2. The full Intake isn't needed for stage 2 the intercooler is the only "must have" for stage 2.
That's the plan! Really meant stage 1 parts with an intercooler for a stage 2 tune.

LILIKE16ST

Got my hood installed the other day!!
Nice hood I like that...that one and the one with the reverse heat extractors similar to the mustang gt hood. I assume it's carbon fiber? How much weight did it save from stock doyou know? I'm interested in this mod in the future I'm into weight reduction and I think they look good as well which is always a plus. If it saves 10-15 lbs from stock it would def be worth it imo being in the nose of the car. Is your car a 16 and tux black?I thought that ended after the 15 and they started with shadow black for 16. Anyways love your hood nice job

Nice hood I like that...that one and the one with the reverse heat extractors similar to the mustang gt hood. I assume it's carbon fiber? How much weight did it save from stock doyou know? I'm interested in this mod in the future I'm into weight reduction and I think they look good as well which is always a plus. If it saves 10-15 lbs from stock it would def be worth it imo being in the nose of the car. Is your car a 16 and tux black?I thought that ended after the 15 and they started with shadow black for 16. Anyways love your hood nice job
I had a 2015 Tuxedo Black it was totaled in my build thread I explained. This good will save you 13-14 lbs. It's from Seibon RS Carbon Fiber hood. It fit perfectly and I even used the rubber stoppers from the stock hood I need to shave them down to make it more flush it sticks up a tiny bit in the corners at the headlights. Also installing heat insulator pad this summer such as thermatech. And Taillights and reflectors are getting tinted this weekend car will be completely murdered out by Sunday. Just need maybe a front splitter, shorty antenna with the wing riser kit and it'll be done exterior wise. Might add Rain deflectors eventually since I keep my window cracked all the time water tends to drip in on these cars.

LILIKE16ST

I had a 2015 Tuxedo Black it was totaled in my build thread I explained. This good will save you 13-14 lbs. It's from Seibon RS Carbon Fiber hood. It fit perfectly and I even used the rubber stoppers from the stock hood I need to shave them down to make it more flush it sticks up a tiny bit in the corners at the headlights. Also installing heat insulator pad this summer such as thermatech. And Taillights and reflectors are getting tinted this weekend car will be completely murdered out by Sunday. Just need maybe a front splitter, shorty antenna with the wing riser kit and it'll be done exterior wise. Might add Rain deflectors eventually since I keep my window cracked all the time water tends to drip in on these cars.
Nice! 13-14 lbs is great this is a def future mod for me. This combined with the deadhook crash bar and my 11.5 lbs Braille battery would shed a combined 50-55 lbs or so off the front of the car which more than makes up for the additional 9 lbs that my depo fmic added! Spare tire and jack was around 40 lbs combined and the DHM rear crash bar is supposed to save over 8 lbs so that would be around 50 off the front and 50 off the rear then around 20 from the resonator and muffler delete and 25-30 lbs from my wheel and tire setup (depending on the tire I'm running) that would put my base FiST easily under 2600 lbs without driver and it would still be well balanced and the weight distribution would be virtually the same as stock. I've read stock is about 2720 for base so with about 150 off that would put it in the 2570-2580 range without my big butt in it. Even with my large self in the car it wouldn't be much over 2800 possibly even under that with a quarter tank of fuel. Gives the car a pretty decent power to weight ratio even with just bolt ons and tune.

Anyways back on topic I've heard nothing but good things about those Seibon carbon fiber hoods and it's nice to hear your first hand experience on the fit of the hood. Did you get the hood mostly for looks or for the weight savings or both (like I would lol). I love this car for it's weight and I like to do whatever I can to cut it even more while keeping weight distro close to stock. My car is a base without sunroof or recaros which from what I have read saves around 35-40 lbs combined straight from the start and with the weight of the sunroof Being high makes it even worse. I also prefer the look of the solid roof and the headroom is noticabley more without it. I sat in one at the dealer recently with a sunroof and I adjusted the seat to the exact position I keep mine in and my head was touching the roof and I felt like it was going to go out the hole in the roof called a sunroof lol. In my car I have easily 3-4 inches of headroom above me with the same exact seating position. Far as the recaros I love the way they look and the way they function but they don't fit me that well at 6'3" 250. I've heard the rear seat is 60 lbs and the passenger is around 40ish so there's another 100 lbs that can be removed on days at the track putting the weight in the sub 2500 lbs range when I'm finished which is pretty awesome. I am still undecided about the aluminum flywheel there's a good 15+ to be saved there but weather it's worth it is a toss up. I daily this car.

Anyone know anything about the mountune front brake upgrade? I've heard it saves about 6 lbs per corner up front is this true? If so that's something else to look into.

Nice! 13-14 lbs is great this is a def future mod for me. This combined with the deadhook crash bar and my 11.5 lbs Braille battery would shed a combined 50-55 lbs or so off the front of the car which more than makes up for the additional 9 lbs that my depo fmic added! Spare tire and jack was around 40 lbs combined and the DHM rear crash bar is supposed to save over 8 lbs so that would be around 50 off the front and 50 off the rear then around 20 from the resonator and muffler delete and 25-30 lbs from my wheel and tire setup (depending on the tire I'm running) that would put my base FiST easily under 2600 lbs without driver and it would still be well balanced and the weight distribution would be virtually the same as stock. I've read stock is about 2720 for base so with about 150 off that would put it in the 2570-2580 range without my big butt in it. Even with my large self in the car it wouldn't be much over 2800 possibly even under that with a quarter tank of fuel. Gives the car a pretty decent power to weight ratio even with just bolt ons and tune.

Anyways back on topic I've heard nothing but good things about those Seibon carbon fiber hoods and it's nice to hear your first hand experience on the fit of the hood. Did you get the hood mostly for looks or for the weight savings or both (like I would lol). I love this car for it's weight and I like to do whatever I can to cut it even more while keeping weight distro close to stock. My car is a base without sunroof or recaros which from what I have read saves around 35-40 lbs combined straight from the start and with the weight of the sunroof Being high makes it even worse. I also prefer the look of the solid roof and the headroom is noticabley more without it. I sat in one at the dealer recently with a sunroof and I adjusted the seat to the exact position I keep mine in and my head was touching the roof and I felt like it was going to go out the hole in the roof called a sunroof lol. In my car I have easily 3-4 inches of headroom above me with the same exact seating position. Far as the recaros I love the way they look and the way they function but they don't fit me that well at 6'3" 250. I've heard the rear seat is 60 lbs and the passenger is around 40ish so there's another 100 lbs that can be removed on days at the track putting the weight in the sub 2500 lbs range when I'm finished which is pretty awesome. I am still undecided about the aluminum flywheel there's a good 15+ to be saved there but weather it's worth it is a toss up. I daily this car.

Anyone know anything about the mountune front brake upgrade? I've heard it saves about 6 lbs per corner up front is this true? If so that's something else to look into.
Actually kinda funny you mention that. I didn't buy it for neither of those reasons a guy actually back into my 2 month old car. It was all part of insurance work he did me a favor basically 3k in damages. I got a $780 check for a new OEM hood including prep and paint and labor. I decided screw that hood I'll just buy a new Carbon Fiber hood, and pay the difference I got it for less than $100 out of my own pocket. But seriously buy this hood the vents actually function and don't get the engine bay wet just a tiny bit of water on the hoses and that's if you take it to a high pressure wash like I do. The hood fit perfect in every way. It's a triple gel real carbon fiber the hood is soooo smooth and doesn't get dirty and has amazing durability since I drive to a quarry often for work the mud comes off the hood faster than the rest of the car!! Also the underneath of the hood is a strong multiple coated flat black done really well and doesn't show heat damage like on a painted hood the paint gets warped and spiders out. If you're going for weight this is it, people also snap there necks when they see it. In the sun you can really see it sparkle and at night it looks so majestic and visible. Trust me you'll love it!