Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Shadow Black Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

LILIKE16ST

Actually kinda funny you mention that. I didn't buy it for neither of those reasons a guy actually back into my 2 month old car. It was all part of insurance work he did me a favor basically 3k in damages. I got a $780 check for a new OEM hood including prep and paint and labor. I decided screw that hood I'll just buy a new Carbon Fiber hood, and pay the difference I got it for less than $100 out of my own pocket. But seriously buy this hood the vents actually function and don't get the engine bay wet just a tiny bit of water on the hoses and that's if you take it to a high pressure wash like I do. The hood fit perfect in every way. It's a triple gel real carbon fiber the hood is soooo smooth and doesn't get dirty and has amazing durability since I drive to a quarry often for work the mud comes off the hood faster than the rest of the car!! Also the underneath of the hood is a strong multiple coated flat black done really well and doesn't show heat damage like on a painted hood the paint gets warped and spiders out. If you're going for weight this is it, people also snap there necks when they see it. In the sun you can really see it sparkle and at night it looks so majestic and visible. Trust me you'll love it!
That is awesome I was sold when you told me it saved 13-14 lbs from stock im really sold now this is solidly on the future mod list

Really well, wish I would've gone darker. Still have a few more black out stuff to add. But, she's getting there. Once the weather gets better here I'll get the DSLR out and snap some pics.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Really well, wish I would've gone darker. Still have a few more black out stuff to add. But, she's getting there. Once the weather gets better here I'll get the DSLR out and snap some pics.
Glad to hear and looking forward to the pictures.

Fiesta, a small class model that Ford loves, is an automobile produced in 1976. The first generation was produced until 1983 and assembled in Germany. Fiesta is still on the road with the 7th generation.

LILIKE16ST

Your ride looks nice man but you gotta get some black lug nuts the factory chrome ones are killing the blacked out look lol. I'm going for the same kind of look. I went with flat black lugs when I got my pro race 1.2 15x8 and I use them with stock wheels too when they're on during winter. The stock wheels looked better with my new black lugs. I don't understand why this wasn't installed from the factory in particular on black wheel optioned cars. Your ride is looking real good though my man.

Thank you, some black Gorillas are on my list. I have a shark-fin antennae to install and finish the taillight tint. Then I think I'll lower her. [cool]

SanderG

Well, i'm just new here and a new proud owner of a 2014 Ford Fiesta ST. Still love the black color on it!

LILIKE16ST

Well, i'm just new here and a new proud owner of a 2014 Ford Fiesta ST. Still love the black color on it!

This is the shadow black thread I was under the impression this color didn't come along on the FIST till 2016 or is it different on the 2 door non usdm version. I know here we had tuxedo black in 14 and 15. Welcome aboard and nice car nonetheless.

Here's my little contribution. I had the blue basic one and then the automatic transmission went out on me.
Ford came calling offering me a deal and I took it. Had to learn to drive manual but yeh.
So far I’ve put on mountune sway bars front/rear,
cobb rear motor mount, cobb accessport, LEDs all around, low beam/high beams HIDs,
6k yellow HIDs for foglights, weather tech floor mats(had them on my blue fiesta and they fit on the st), removed the lower plastic grill so the car can breathe better, and I'm waiting on XXR-527 wheels with custom green open-ended lug nuts.
IMG_5868.JPG IMG_5533.JPG IMG_6720.JPG IMG_5373.JPG IMG_6035.JPG

Last edited:
I took these right after spending hours of detailing using Chemical Guy products. The car looked like this for about five minutes