Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

CanadianST

what to do guys think of these? Also I'm new to the whole modification idea, my last vehicle was a 97 ranger. So my question is would these work with the OEM tires?
Offset:40mm
Bolt Pattern:4-108
205/40-17
Unless I'm missing it somewhere you didn't list the diameter and width of the wheel itself. Without knowing that info we can only make uninformed guesses.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
17x7.5

$148 (each)
Offset: 40mm Backspacing: 5.826" Bolt Pattern: 4-108
Rec. Tire Size:205/40-17
Weight: 22.0lbs.

OUCH!!!! All great but the weight:(:(:(

I have had a few hundred sets of wheels, really, that style and variations has always been my favorite.

It the were under 18 lbs I might buy a set but that is really pushing my limit, tires are the most important mod, wheels next, for real performance.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
what to do guys think of these? Also I'm new to the whole modification idea, my last vehicle was a 97 ranger. So my question is would these work with the OEM tires?
Offset:40mm
Bolt Pattern:4-108
205/40-17
I really like those wheel...reminds me of these.

Code:
Ya I know the weight is pretty much the same as the OEM wheels,honestly I want some OZ racing formula HLT but I can't afford them, I'm still in school

Attachments

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I understand about affording things, you are blessed just to have such a great car while still in school, being able to mod it at least a bit is a very nice additional blessing, spending a bit more to get what you a really want.....perhaps you can hold off, find a sale later, sell something you can live without, do a side job to make more to buy the ones you know are just better for your real performance car....it will be more rewarding if you make it happen;)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club

Konig made, good quality, 17lbs, $105 each at treaddepot
5-6 lbs per corner is a HUGE performance gain as it effects all aspects dramatically, instantly feel it, ride better as well.

The one below looks like the others shown, $115, not sure the weight.

This Konig weighs 16.5 lbs, $144 on the site I found it.

I've been digging around and haven't seen anyone use the 16" wheels from a non-ST/standard Fiesta Do those fit?

Seems like a good option for winter wheels. Probably could find some cheap on CL, also wouldn't need hubcentric rings like many aftermarket wheels.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I've been digging around and haven't seen anyone use the 16" wheels from a non-ST/standard Fiesta Do those fit?

Seems like a good option for winter wheels. Probably could find some cheap on CL, also wouldn't need hubcentric rings like many aftermarket wheels.
Regular Fiesta wheels will fit no problem.

Woem

My first thought was the barracuda (3th row right) but I love my multi spoke rims so it will probably be the upper right tec as2 in gunmetal

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Can you give the names for all those rims, if you don't mind? There's a good many in there I like.

Woem

From left to right
Stock - tec as2 gunmetal
Compomotive mo5 - barracuda karrizma
Oz Superturismo silver - Oz Superturismo black
Tec as2 silver - alutec wizard