Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

LILIKE16ST

XXR 527’s 17x7.5 40 offset with stock potenzas. Weighed them in at 18.2 lbs. Now I just need a drop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I always liked those on the Fiesta st. That is one reason I like the new dekagram so much 16x8 this great style and real light weight (14.5 lbs). I like that style on your car let me give you some advice and get some swift spec r springs and thank me later lol. Unless of course you wanna get more serious and go coilovers. If just springs then def the swifts.

I always liked those on the Fiesta st. That is one reason I like the new dekagram so much 16x8 this great style and real light weight (14.5 lbs). I like that style on your car let me give you some advice and get some swift spec r springs and thank me later lol. Unless of course you wanna get more serious and go coilovers. If just springs then def the swifts.
Thanks man! Yea swift are the only springs I’m looking at. Hopefully soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LILIKE16ST

I meant to say kona blue on that last post my text talk was not cooperating here at work and for some reason I could not get the edit feature to work at the moment so my apologies for the butchered post lol

I just ordered a set of these
Konig Hypergram Matte Grey 17x8 40 offset
And I am wrapping them with
225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

That is one T-A-L-L tire, but if you can keep it from rubbing, will be GREAT!
They are only .4” taller than my 215/45/17 Super Sports currently. I am worried about the extra width from the wider wheels. But we will see. I don’t know as much as about wheels and tires as I would like. I don’t like the look of a tire being stretched to fit a wheel. Discount Tire told me it could be a month or two befor the wheels come in anyways. I guess they are back order.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
They are only .4” taller than my 215/45/17 Super Sports currently. I am worried about the extra width from the wider wheels. But we will see. I don’t know as much as about wheels and tires as I would like. I don’t like the look of a tire being stretched to fit a wheel. Discount Tire told me it could be a month or two befor the wheels come in anyways. I guess they are back order.
I'd actually be somewhat surprised if your 215/45 didn't rub...unless maybe your roads are fairly flat? But a 225/45/17 will likely rub regardless. Especially on an 8 inch wheel...

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I'd actually be somewhat surprised if your 215/45 didn't rub...unless maybe your roads are fairly flat? But a 225/45/17 will likely rub regardless. Especially on an 8 inch wheel...

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Sooooooooooo, the 225/45/17 are rubbing >.< They are only rubbing when the front end compresses all the way. Looks like the fendors are rubbing right where the tread meets the side wall. So I am going to pull them off and move back to the 215/45/17. That size on the stock wheel had zero rubbing. So I am hoping I get the same results on the 8" wheel.