Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

Is that a USED price?!
Nope, brand new from Discount Tire. Is that not what they cost normally? I never looked up the price, I just went to Discount and told them what I wanted. Oh, never mind, lol. Now I feel like a douche. They were $162 each. I was looking at the wrong thing on the receipt. Sorry about that.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Nope, brand new from Discount Tire. Is that not what they cost normally? I never looked up the price, I just went to Discount and told them what I wanted. Oh, never mind, lol. Now I feel like a douche. They were $162 each. I was looking at the wrong thing on the receipt. Sorry about that.
What I thought, because at $73.00 each, they would be PAYING YOU to own them!! [wink] LOL!
(Even $162.00 is a GREAT PRICE for those hoops!)

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Get out of here! Maybe I will sell mine then!
No kidding! I'm kicking myself for not selling mine now. But on the other hand, how many people are actually out shopping for oem Ford wheels when there are so many good aftermarket ones?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

No kidding! I'm kicking myself for not selling mine now. But on the other hand, how many people are actually out shopping for oem Ford wheels when there are so many good aftermarket ones?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
People who sold there and now plan to sell to trade in their car. That’s the main reason I’m holding off.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
17x8?

You must be one of the only FiST owners in this land with Compomotives, COOL! [thumb]

I had a set (16x8) on my '90 T-Bird SC, I still have the spare center caps somewhere.