Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
OZed wheels, especially the Superturismo LMs/WRCs are my FAVORITE style wheel PERIOD, no matter which car they are going on (IF they could even fit those cars).

IF I could afford the real, actual, featherweight but STRONG factory rally team tarmac versions of these wheels, and they made them in 4 lug versions, (instead of the 1/4 or less the price Tire Rack sold street versions), they would be on the car as we speak. [wink]

I seriously doubt that the Ford 'Focus Rally' 15 spokers, as great as they look, and as similar as they appear to the Superturismo LMs, are made by OZed. [:(]

OK, just ordered "another" set of shoes for the girl. Don't know the weight "thought I would get this out of the way now"! Truth is, I don't care what the weight is. I'm in this deal for looks! "Different strokes for different folks"...and the best one..."Opinions are like a##$%^%s, everyone has got one"?!? I like 5 star designs on our cars...the simpler the better. These can't weigh any more than OEM so I'm really not concerned.

The details...

Calibre Pace, 17 x 7, ET 40, 4x108, Silver

They were $550.00 shipped from the UK so I feel good about what I paid for them. Will post pictures of my car once insatalled.

So, I'm stoked! Wheels arrived today. Pretty impressed with form and finish?!? They weigh around 19 lbs which is less than I expected. Mounting Saturday...will post more pics then!

: )

I'm thinking so as well!

I had to "Amazon" some Gorilla small diameter spline lug nuts with 1 day delivery. The holes aren't big enough to use regular lug nuts and the ones they sent were the ugly 5 star open ended tuner lugs. Hate Em!!!!!

So with the federals I was going to go 40's but they didn't carry any so I said I'll go a bit taller tire. The rear doesn't rub at all but the front does only when I turn and hit a dip or bump at the same time if I'm turn on a regular flat surface, no I do not rub but then again my car is lowered on the Vogtland springs. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
The 17x8 Rota Titans posted look pretty damn good on the car, reasonable weight at 17lbs, offset not to far out there at +40, reasonable cost at around $700, if one must run a 17 then not a bad way to go:)

I do not think they are flow formed so not as strong as the wheels below but correct me if wrong, please, flow formed wheels can be nearly as strong as forged but hugely less expensive and easier to source now, in 4x100 though. A good cast wheel is fine as long as well made, in the past some Rota wheels have failed but I have not heard of any issues with most of their wheels and I have ran them myself.

For those willing to go to 4x100 the Konig Hypergram is flow formed so stronger, a little less weight, around $600 as set.
The Advanti Storm, made by Konig, is stronger yet, a bit less weight, around $800 a set.
Konig Ultraform is a race spec wheel, around $900 a set but the others are plenty strong enough to race on.

If you want to save some weight, have stock brakes or 11.79" BBK like I developed for my car the 16x8 Enkei RPF1 comes in at just 14.2lbs, around $860 a set, I had them but sent them back when I found a way to mod my BBK to get the 15x8 11.4 lb 6U to fit over my bbk for my all season tires.

I know I post quite often about light weight, flow formed, 15's, sometimes 16's, etc... for good reason as for real performance but also many are not going to read all the posts in many of the threads or could overlook and miss something they might just not know about:)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^RE-11s??

It looks GREAT setup like that, very 'hunkered-down" and tight! [thumb]

Now I am regretting not going bronze, instead of gloss black, on my 1.2s. [:(]

(ANY problems yet with the law about no front plate?)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yes! I too think it turned out great. I guess I'm getting old or something but over the top exterior mods just don't do it for me. I'm into more of an "aggressive" OEM look?!? Always have been!

[hihi]
It definitely looks VERY 'classy'/sophisticated (if that's what you were going for)! [thumb]