Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

neeqness

1000 Post Club
What do you guys think about the motegi traklite 15" wheels?

Dang. Forgot about those wheels. I'd say they look dern good man. Of course, size and offset will matter. I remember seeing larger sizes on Subies and I liked them. (16x6.5 example below)

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Dang. Forgot about those wheels. I'd say they look dern good man. Of course, size and offset will matter. I remember seeing larger sizes on Subies and I liked them. (16x6.5 example below)

I managed to pick up some black ones at 15x6.5. A little narrower than I wanted but I couldn't resist when I picked them up and found out how light they were. They might not be OZ ultras but they sure seem fairly close! It doesn't hurt that I like the look and they seem to be pretty strong too.

Still wanted to get some feedback from you guys with experience with them...

I managed to pick up some black ones at 15x6.5. A little narrower than I wanted but I couldn't resist when I picked them up and found out how light they were. They might not be OZ ultras but they sure seem fairly close! It doesn't hurt that I like the look and they seem to be pretty strong too.

Still wanted to get some feedback from you guys with experience with them...
Nice! 4x108 too, forged? Gee that's cool. Run em man! They look soo sweet when filled up with brakes. :beer:

Edit: Link to a 4-page spread (with pics) on how Motegi Traklite Forged wheels are manufactured. Gotta love multi-piece wheels!! - http://www.motoiq.com/MagazineArtic...gi-Traklite-Wheels-with-Nitto-NT01-Tires.aspx

Below is a larger example.. with no breaks. Still makes for a potentially sweet looking, and functional setup. I haven't read anywhere about them braking, and they've been around a while.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Nice! 4x108 too, forged? Gee that's cool. Run em man! They look soo sweet when filled up with brakes. [emoji481]

Edit: Link to a 4-page spread (with pics) on how Motegi Traklite Forged wheels are manufactured. Gotta love multi-piece wheels!! - http://www.motoiq.com/MagazineArtic...gi-Traklite-Wheels-with-Nitto-NT01-Tires.aspx

Below is a larger example.. with no breaks. Still makes for a potentially sweet looking, and functional setup. I haven't read anywhere about them braking, and they've been around a while.

Yeah, I did a little searching and everywhere I checked they said that these are strong. They are 4x108 and 4x100. Need to figure what to do with the extra holes. Heard I'll likely need new lug nuts too.

Hrmm. First I have seen them multi-lug. The extra holes, albeit unsightly to some, do make the wheel lighter with teh added advantage of being able to sell them to two different bolt-pattern markets. Good luck with them man! Choose tires wisely!

So I just bought a stock rim from a month old fiesta to use as a spare. I removed the tire today and found it was signed

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
I'm pretty sure they aren't multi lug. I had a number of them in past. Does anyone know where to get in 4x108? I loved these wheels in past.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Yours aren't motegi traklites. I was thinking they were but forgot about the cheap brand traklite.......

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Lol, they are. Why would I have to lie about it? I'd post a pic but I this Tapatalk always freezes whenever I try to post any pics.

Here's a link to what I have. It's the exact same color and size except it has multilugs...

https://goo.gl/images/2TwdHO

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Lol pics or it didn't happen. I don't believe they are real motegi traklites. Unless you have some rare set. I have had multiple sets of these wheels on other cars years ago.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Lol pics or it didn't happen. I don't believe they are real motegi traklites. Unless you have some rare set. I have had multiple sets of these wheels on other cars years ago.
That's fine. Motegis can be custom made. I know that because I looked at their site. I also know what I have because I'm looking at it. You can't see it so it's ok if you don't believe me. If I can find another way to post it for you I will. Been wanting to post pics of my FiST too unfortunately I can't right now.

If you have any ideas I'm all ears...

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Mobile Photobucket is easy as can be. Yes can order custom but how many people gonna order custom 4/100 / 4x108 6.5 wide ones. I just feel like they are something else. I'd love a set of 4/108 ones

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Mobile Photobucket is easy as can be. Yes can order custom but how many people gonna order custom 4/100 / 4x108 6.5 wide ones. I just feel like they are something else. I'd love a set of 4/108 ones
Never used that. Any links?

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Does it have slots like that one next to bolt holes ? There are a few wheels that look just like them so that's why I ? The multi lug.