Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

If you don't want to rub, general consensus is you're not going to be able to fit a 205/45 on a 17x8 when you're lowered without some work. I'm in the same boat on the tire hunt for the new wheels, I will be on swift as well, but looking at 215/40 or a wider 205/40 (like BFG SC2's).

Side note question, when you get the price estimate back and it's crazy (probably like $1500 plus valve stems and center caps), have you considered just doing the 4x100 conversion to the car and opening up your wheel options immensely? That's pretty much the reason I'm going to do it.
I have a feeling the price will be crazy cause I’ve seen 4x100 work emotion kr go for around 350+ to 400+ a wheel. If that’s the case then I’m going to start all the way from scratch and go with turbomacs. I’m going with a Oreo/ying yag them with my car. May end up doing a conversion next year so I won’t be limited on wheels.

My friend also threw out the idea of going with Team Dynamics 1.2 and powered coated them white.
Edit: just found out TD come in white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just got my Wheels back today from the Powder coater...Turned out awesome! Better than expected....thought about gold...but then I think of Subaru and STI gold wheels....so I went another route....HEHE...can't wait to mount them and then I'll post the pics! It's gonna be sweet...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Just got my Wheels back today from the Powder coater...Turned out awesome! Better than expected....thought about gold...but then I think of Subaru and STI gold wheels....so I went another route....HEHE...can't wait to mount them and then I'll post the pics! It's gonna be sweet...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
I feel like it’s going to be yellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was originally going to pick up a set of TD 1.2's, but I found a pretty good clearance deal on a set of OZ Formula4 HLT's. I was pleased to see that OZ supplies them with their own aluminum hubcentric rings, that are retained in the wheel with a steel snap ring.

Attachments

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I was originally going to pick up a set of TD 1.2's, but I found a pretty good clearance deal on a set of OZ Formula4 HLT's. I was pleased to see that OZ supplies them with their own aluminum hubcentric rings, that are retained in the wheel with a steel snap ring.
Sweet! Where'd you find them on clearance?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
N-I-C-E!! [twothumb]

17x7, correct?

Does anyone know if you need aftermarket lugs with the Sport Edition A10's? I just picked up a used set that are apparently the right hub bore so no rings needed but I don't know if I can use my stock lug nuts...

Got these mounted up last night. Dismounting and remounting the stock tires sucked. The tire machine was not happy and I didn't have enough arms, so I had to get a friend to work a couple of extra prybars. I wasn't really going for the murdered out look, but the black on black is growing on me. The OZ fit & finish is perfect. I weighed the OZ wheels @ 16.5 lbs each.

Attachments

Last edited:
Looks so sweet, the right 15s done right on this car looks tits. I've never been a "meaty" tire guys and have had 17s and 18s coming from Volkswagens. Are you lowered? If so what setup? TIA

LILIKE16ST

Looks so sweet, the right 15s done right on this car looks tits. I've never been a "meaty" tire guys and have had 17s and 18s coming from Volkswagens. Are you lowered? If so what setup? TIA
It does look great I'm a huge fan of 15s on this car. If I could have got those wheels without doing the 4x100 conversion I would have for sure but I settled for my 15x8 pro race 1.2s which also look pretty darn good imo in particular once you're lowered. The size fits this car very well. That dude with the 15x8 6ul is defiantly lowered but I cannot recall his setup. I can tell by the pics it has to be lowered some especially considering he's running a 205/50 which is slightly shorter than stock o.d. (resulting in slightly more fender to tire gap). I'm a fan of running smaller wheels on cars these days for weight reasons and more sidewall for better ride and usually cheaper tires but I don't like going so far as to make the car look terrible. That isn't the case with a nice meaty 15 on this car with a good design and aggressive offset it fits this car wonderfully imo