Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Does it have slots like that one next to bolt holes ? There are a few wheels that look just like them so that's why I ? The multi lug.
You know what? You were right. The guy told me he didnt know what they were but he thought they were motegi. I didn't know at first either so I looked up pics of motegi and there it was. After a lot of searching, I was in another forum that mentioned traklites and found some pics that looked exactly like these.

Then I bought them and loaded them in my house. I don't know how I could have missed it after all that as I was constantly looking at them through the whole process! Maybe I just subconsciously knocked it off as a spec or something.

But I went back just recently to take the picture and try and post it up for you and plain as day it had F-05 etched in the edge. So I search that and come to find out that they are really Focal F-05. Was a little pissed at first cause I feel like that guy scammed me but when it's all said and done, the price wasn't really that bad for Focals either and they seem to be good wheels although not as good as the Motegis. I'm sure I could have gotten them a bit cheaper had I known and had he not tried to make me think they were better than they were.

It's shocking how much they look alike though. Except for the markings they are pretty much identical. Surprised someone hasn't filed a lawsuit or something...

P.S. It has slots like these except they all seem to be lug slots. After that I'm not so sure anymore, lol. But they are slotted like lugs and not like the motegis in the link. I'll still try to post up a pic later.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
I like how the focal looks also. All that matters is that you like them and didn't pay too much. I'm curious to see that style of a wheel on a fist.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I'm still running the oem wheels now. I don't have tires for these yet but once I do I'll put them on and post it here if I can. Thinking of using these wheels as my summers but we'll see.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
[MENTION=3180]TempeST[/MENTION]

Dude I'm a picky S.O.B but I like your entire setup. If I hadn't gone with my whole set up, I'd want your entire setup. Car looks done right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TempeST

Thanks buddy, it's coming along slowly but surely. and the more I do the more i like it. I definitely don't do anything to the car until i'm positive I will like it.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Thanks buddy, it's coming along slowly but surely. and the more I do the more i like it. I definitely don't do anything to the car until i'm positive I will like it.
You can tell, I bet it feels unreal. Sometimes I wonder how you guys feel with your power numbers. I'm on shitty CAN gas and the car more than satisfies my thirst for power. Couldn't imagine 300-400Whp. Also, I felt a quite noticeable difference when I went down to 16's and coilovers.6pt etc. Couldn't imagine 11.4lbs 15' wheels tho, must feel light asf. Car feels good ok straights and cannon like driving I bet? I know mines does ??

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I was not particularly fond of the style of the 6ULs, but those, in that color, on your lowered silver car look exceptionally SWEET! [twothumb]

In fact, between the weight saved, and your pics above, IF they ever released those in a 16x8, in satin black with our PCD and maybe center bore size, I would have to get them. [wink]

thinking of running some wider tires. These are the stock 205/40's probably going with Federals 215/45's !! These are the Niche nr6 m106 cast wheel, they are a decent wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They had BETTER BE 'tuff' (and as featherweight as they are), for ~$2500.00 a set, PLUS having to do a hub drill conversion.

But YES, I have ALWAYS liked the product from Rays/Volk. [thumb]

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Volk Racing TE37
16x7 (11.2lbs)
et42
Bridgestone RE-11
205/45r16

The weight loss is noticeable.
I can imagine...

My wheels weighed in around 15 and the difference was VERY noticeable! I had heard about it, but didn't expect it to change so much.

[MENTION=2283]Plainrt[/MENTION], Yes thanks! 4x100, hubs machined by Alex. I did something a bit different.. in addition to the new hubs I bought new bearings, new retainers, new knuckles, new indicators (rear axle stub), and new axle nuts. I pre-assembled everything in my shop. Come install day, I just simply unbolt the existing knuckes front and rear, slap on the new set, and away I went. I am keeping the stock set and will have them machined out in the same manner so I will have a nice set of spares with only a few thousand miles on them. Or might sell the set as a complete bolt on for anyone who wants to limit their labor and vehicle downtime.

Additionally, I had Alex not only machine the 4x100 bolt pattern, but I had him tap the hubs for M12x1.5 (our stud thread pitch). I also had him drill a new set of holes at 4x108 and tap those as well. So my hubs now have two sets of tapped holes. He charged extra for this process of course. I use extended studs from Turner Motorsport, been using their products for years and on all the Volkswagens and Audis that I have owned. Turner uses them on their race cars. The studs I chose were 70mm and can be found here - https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-...-most-bmws-1984-2011-e30-e36-e46-e9x/?pdk=AQM

[MENTION=4438]M-Sport fan[/MENTION], I did not pay anywhere close to $2500 as I purchased them from a good friend I tool around town with, but they certainly are light and I think they look good, are easy to clean, and are undoubtedly strong. You have to wreck to break these things and even then they will probably bend in half before they break. I even have a spare! [emoji481]

[MENTION=4988]neeqness[/MENTION], Yup!

Last edited: