Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

So I emailed ST Octane Academy in regards to closing.....

.......and here was the reply

Hi Dan,

It should be around next year according to Ford.

There will be another ST class added for October 31st for this year in the next couple of days.

Thank you,

Tommy Rhinehart

FYI to those interested.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Hopefully somewhere more central. Utah is beautiful, but not so reachable to everyone. Looking forward to hearing more information on the new location.

Hopefully somewhere more central. Utah is beautiful, but not so reachable to everyone. Looking forward to hearing more information on the new location.
Actually, Salt lake city is very easy to fly into or out of. Not crowded like LAX or Miami at all. I have not been in OA but i have been to miller motorsports park and the salt flats. In my opinion it is an easy, worthwhile trip, driving school or not.

Actually, Salt lake city is very easy to fly into or out of. Not crowded like LAX or Miami at all. I have not been in OA but i have been to miller motorsports park and the salt flats. In my opinion it is an easy, worthwhile trip, driving school or not.
It may be easy to fly into, but the cost of airfare to fly in there is crazy, except maybe from the west coast. Anywhere else its expensive because there's not a lot of competition flying into SLC. We used to go to World Superbike when it was at Miller and we drove out there from the Twin Cities because the airfare was ridiculous. We can fly cheaper to San Fran for WSBK at Laguna than we can to SLC.

It may be easy to fly into, but the cost of airfare to fly in there is crazy, except maybe from the west coast. Anywhere else its expensive because there's not a lot of competition flying into SLC. We used to go to World Superbike when it was at Miller and we drove out there from the Twin Cities because the airfare was ridiculous. We can fly cheaper to San Fran for WSBK at Laguna than we can to SLC.
Well Vegas then. Its still cheap to fly there. Rent a car and drive approx 460 miles north. I've driven from LA to Vegas. Stopped for lunch and continued north to SLC for a hotel many times when I am doing return drives to Michigan. That is a good first leg.