Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New ST at 5K Over Sticker at Seattle Ford Dealer

Speaking from a dealer stand point. If they got dragged through the mud during the trade they might be putting it out high. My dealer wants to make 5 grand profit on every used car. I personally think that should be illegal. But hey what do I know I'm a technician lol.

When I was looking for 2015 FiSTs I had a run in with them. They had the exact car I was looking for listed on their website. I drive out there, it's not on the lot and never has been. The car was a special order for someone at a different dealership and they listed it on their site because "we can order it for you."

From asking at other dealerships I guess they have a reputation for crap like that.

Oh, I just remembered this story from a few years back.
http://mynorthwest.com/76/2227123/S...-swindled-elderly-parents-out-of-life-savings

What a coincidence! I actually just moved to Seattle from the east coast this month. I've been eyeing a Fist for future purchase and have been doing research on dealerships in the area. I found a couple 16's that were built to my liking on Ford's dealer inventory section of their build&price. I wanted to see who had them and what those dealerships were advertising in terms of price and incentives. After googling the couple of vin numbers copied from Ford's site, I found that they showed up on Harris Auto Family and Pierre Ford (Harris is the group of dealerships). I saw that all of their fists were marked up 5-6k from msrp, even letting you open the window sticker and see the exact vehicle and msrp. I couldn't find any information on their prices and whether that was a common practice for them, a mistake, or something else entirely. However, they don't mark up all of their new vehicles like that so I can only assume they are trying to take advantage of the consumer considering it's a "fresh off the truck," or possibly undelivered, "performance" Ford.

It's sleazy, but not uncommon. There was a Kia dealership down the street from me back at my old place that would mark up EVERY new Kia 4-6k off MSRP. I have no idea why people shopped there or that was just some form of barrier for them to prevent ludicrous offers/trades or what, but it was a KIA! A friggin KIA!

It kind of blows though because Pierre Ford has like 11 new Fists listed on their site, but every single one is marked up, even the one 15 they have. Looks like I'll be keeping an eye out on Sound Ford's inventory for now.

Anybody else in the area know of this dealership? It's a real shame considering the amount of nicely built fists they have in stock.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They list cars they don't actually have in stock it seems, but 'could' be in stock if you ordered it or something like that, if I recall.

Well the way I actually found them was through Ford's extended inventory and pasting the vin numbers in google. So the ones they have do exist and are available unless they say dealer ordered on Ford's website.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I ordered mine through bowen scarff in kent. They're easy to work with and seem pretty straight forward.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Speaking from a dealer stand point. If they got dragged through the mud during the trade they might be putting it out high. My dealer wants to make 5 grand profit on every used car. I personally think that should be illegal. But hey what do I know I'm a technician lol.
I too worked for a "stealership" ....wanted to get a newer car and found they had a loaded 2001 SSEI for 9500 with 96k on it...was in good condition not mint....wouldn't even budge on giving me a "Deal" on it....found out it was an ex Govt. Car....still had all the wires and electronics hookups in the trunk for powering them. So i Said give me my deposit back after another employee gave me a heads up....the used car manager gave me the sales folder and said go to the cashier and she will give you your deposit back....as I was walking it was like Jesus said look at this and the folder flipped open to how much they got it for.....$4500.....I lost all respect for that manager and most of his white shoe ....pink shirt wearing monkeys with a fake spray tans.....after that I only gave parts deals to the guy who told me to think twice about it....he said that's all he could tell me without getting into trouble....Still chat with him time and time again. That tells you people will lie right to your face and not even think twice even if your almost family.

[MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION] the sad truth is you are 100% loosing buying a used car from a dealer. I wanted to buy an s2k we got from a trade a few years ago they wouldn't budge from 15k plus I would do all the repairs. They would pay me my flat rate for the repairs but still 15k for an s2000 with 75,000 miles. I can find an independent seller and get a better deal. I'm a firm believer in being honest with people. I don't try to up sell service people don't need. The corruption in the car business is awful. It's really unfortunate consumers don't really have another option.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
My ex wife works for ford. I totally trusted her working at hooters for years. 2 years in the dealership, she was completely un-trust worthy, told me, "I love seeing how much I can make off of people, if they are stupid enough to get ripped off, then its not my job to stop them". 2.5 years in, we were divorsed. I now pay her $2034 a month cash, and I only make $48k per year before taxes ( do the math ). Yea.... I hate dealerships.

I also forgot to mention Bill Pierre Ford also has a CPO 2014 Fiesta ST marked up at $26,000 and change. That's more than a new one fully loaded lol.

Zissou

Anyone have any dealings with Pierre Ford in Seattle Washington? Among their many listings online at cars.com, they have a loaded 2016 Fiesta ST at $31,395, a cool $4995 over sticker.

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=3FADP4GX2GM105627

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/642290750/overview/
Stock pics too! Too lazy to put up actual pictures! LOL

Buy it now! It might look like the one in the picture!

My ex wife works for ford. I totally trusted her working at hooters for years. 2 years in the dealership, she was completely un-trust worthy, told me, "I love seeing how much I can make off of people, if they are stupid enough to get ripped off, then its not my job to stop them". 2.5 years in, we were divorsed. I now pay her $2034 a month cash, and I only make $48k per year before taxes ( do the math ). Yea.... I hate dealerships.
And [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] wins for best reasons to hate a dealership.