Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

• Intake

Votes: 62 11.4%
  • Exhaust

Votes: 53 9.7%
  • Tune

Votes: 91 16.7%
  • Other Performance (Please List)

Votes: 42 7.7%
  • Suspension (Coilovers/Springs/Shocks)

Votes: 15 2.8%
  • Tires & Wheels

Votes: 36 6.6%
  • Exterior Aesthetics

Votes: 52 9.6%
  • Lighting

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • Stereo & Speakers

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • Window Tint

Votes: 111 20.4%
  • Other (Please List)

Votes: 58 10.7%

• Total voters

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Just purchased a CFM Performance kit with Symposer delete and Cobb air filter. Also purchased new Philips Crystal Vision high/low beam bulbs and yellow Hella fog light bulbs!

And Ford ST all-weather floormats and rear cargo mat!

Just installed a Cobb RMM. I'm not really looking for any more power for this thing, but I'll probably sling in a better air filter when the time comes, and maybe think about a short shift kit.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
God, I know, right?
Bro just get the cobb accessport and the filter. You already have the rmm to complete stage 1. Even with the cobb ots files you see an improvement and wont regret it. Im on stage 1 myself but with a Mountune etune and happy as a pig in shit! The car is perfect imo and really dont crave more power unless you track thats different

I moved over my Broadway Mirror & Darth Vader Air Freshener's as my first "mods".
But my first real mod I bought for the Fiesta ST was License Plate LED Bulbs from Diode Dynamics :D

Put my broadway mirror, WC lathewerkes knob, and super stubby antenna on before I even left the lot haha

Since I don't personally count stereo stuff as a "mod", mine is the symposer delete. $3 Well spent!

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Day after I bought it the resonator disappeared.........then window tint. Followed by Diamond Motorsports OCC w/Yellow hoses, yellow film on fogs and Mountune MP-215 tune, sound symposer delete and painted calipers yellow. Now if somebody will actually produce an intake hose for the 2016 I will be a happy man!

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Got rid of the dealer stickers, front plate mount, dealer license plate border. It's a Ford, not an {insert name here}.

Gotta love it when a dealership tries to turn you into a rolling billboard.

I cut the bottom half of my air box off and did a quick fiberglass/carbon fiber poor man's Mountune intake.

I went with the resonator delete then downpipe and drop in green filter. Hoping for a v3 access port soon!!!

Looks like mine is going to be the No Pistons gas pedal lift spacer. The pedal placement in this car is good except for the gas pedal. Hopefully this will improve it and make heel-toe easier.

I am trying so hard not to click "buy" on the Cobb stage 1 package.

Muffler delete if we are talking about paid.

Before that though I swapped a lightweight battery in from my previous daily driver.