Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

• Intake

Votes: 62 11.4%
  • Exhaust

Votes: 53 9.7%
  • Tune

Votes: 91 16.7%
  • Other Performance (Please List)

Votes: 42 7.7%
  • Suspension (Coilovers/Springs/Shocks)

Votes: 15 2.8%
  • Tires & Wheels

Votes: 36 6.6%
  • Exterior Aesthetics

Votes: 52 9.6%
  • Lighting

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • Stereo & Speakers

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • Window Tint

Votes: 111 20.4%
  • Other (Please List)

Votes: 58 10.7%

• Total voters
The very first item for me was tinting. Then Mountune floor and boot mats. Then performance mods started. And haven't really stopped... [histerical]

My vote was "other" because I had parts before I had the car. I would say the Mountune short throw kit as the most important of them. But had the windows tinted within the first 24 hours.

Tint, and a set of badge overlays from DMB. Black and red with the matching ST wheel badges. Having to fight the urge every day for the Cobb...

Tints and clear bra, then a 2jr solid mount and a oil air separator for the pcv system and tightened all the hose clamps then debadged the rear hatch

right now Im just waiting for the Full cobb stage 2 kit to be for sale before I mode. I may even wait for the full cobb stage 3 kit. but we will see
I'm assuming you watch The Smoking Tire, but if you don't, Farrah said that if you know you are doing a stage 3 for Cobb, to do stage 2 and 3 at the same time because they require the removal of the exact same parts. So if you are doing it yourself it saves effort, and if you are paying a shop you save paying labor twice.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Actually when I picked up the car I drove it to a shop to have the clear bra installed.

However the very first one I installed was:

Dave

First mod was
1. Window tint before I took delivery of the car

Then:
2. Floor mats and rear cargo area mat
3. Rear bumper clear protector
4. Meaty wheels for a softer ride
5. Interior lights, trunk light, and license plate lights to LED
6. Subwoofer and amplifier...

For now...