Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

• Intake

Votes: 62 11.4%
  • Exhaust

Votes: 53 9.7%
  • Tune

Votes: 91 16.7%
  • Other Performance (Please List)

Votes: 42 7.7%
  • Suspension (Coilovers/Springs/Shocks)

Votes: 15 2.8%
  • Tires & Wheels

Votes: 36 6.6%
  • Exterior Aesthetics

Votes: 52 9.6%
  • Lighting

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • Stereo & Speakers

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • Window Tint

Votes: 111 20.4%
  • Other (Please List)

Votes: 58 10.7%

• Total voters

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Oh okay. I'll try that tomorrow then. What did you use the water for? I'm a rookie when it comes to this stuff. Ha.

Oh okay. I'll try that tomorrow then. What did you use the water for? I'm a rookie when it comes to this stuff. Ha.
Trust me spray a lil water on it, or it will stick to everything, the water allows you to maneuver it around and then just push water out with fingers, I also found that once you have them set kick your fog lights on, the heat helps smooth them out too

Technically, my first change was debadging and removing dealer logos. But because it was so basic that's not how I voted in the poll. I have a Cobb stage 1 kit on route complete with RMM, drop in filter, and AP. I'll probably also do the airbox modification while I install everything else, and possibly the sound symposer delete as well.

Up next is going to be either a Cobb intercooler or some chassis bracing.

SRLancer

Car came with window tint so I guess it would be the Fiesta ST all weather mats and trunk mat and removing dealers stickers. Cobb stage 1 with RMM and AP will be next.

bc coilovers custom valving 6k/8k springs and bride lowmax driver seat w harnesses. (still not installed yet) cmon spring

k757

Not a mod by definition, but Fiesta badge came off 5 mins after the car got home

True mod.... 16" lighter wheels

Window tint for me but I don't know if I'd call that a mod. It's on the list though.
First performance mod was AP.

Injen intake was first.. since then, Stainless dead pedal and RB red mud flaps.