Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

• Intake

Votes: 62 11.4%
  • Exhaust

Votes: 53 9.7%
  • Tune

Votes: 91 16.7%
  • Other Performance (Please List)

Votes: 42 7.7%
  • Suspension (Coilovers/Springs/Shocks)

Votes: 15 2.8%
  • Tires & Wheels

Votes: 36 6.6%
  • Exterior Aesthetics

Votes: 52 9.6%
  • Lighting

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • Stereo & Speakers

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • Window Tint

Votes: 111 20.4%
  • Other (Please List)

Votes: 58 10.7%

• Total voters

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I took my dealership license plate frames off as soon as possible. Things are so annoying. They should just save themselves the money and stop making those damn things.
Amen! The front license plate bracket/frame ruins the aesthetic, in my opinion. I tried to drill out the rivets, but I'm not the handiest guy, so I ended up taking it to a local Body Shop. They drilled a bit more and then clipped the rivets out in minutes, all for free. There's that car I fell in love with on Google Images! Just got my Ford Oxford White paint-matched hole plugs from BumperPlugs.com. Gonna put them in tonight! Next stop...MP215 (After my truck sells)!

New headlight bulbs (slightly higher temp), new fog bulbs (slightly lower temp), and swapped the plate lights and reverse lights for LED's.

First mod was Injen exhaust, two days was later Injen intake, have yellow fog covers, RokBlok flaps, and Cobb RMM left to do.