Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

• Intake

Votes: 62 11.4%
  • Exhaust

Votes: 53 9.7%
  • Tune

Votes: 91 16.7%
  • Other Performance (Please List)

Votes: 42 7.7%
  • Suspension (Coilovers/Springs/Shocks)

Votes: 15 2.8%
  • Tires & Wheels

Votes: 36 6.6%
  • Exterior Aesthetics

Votes: 52 9.6%
  • Lighting

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • Stereo & Speakers

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • Window Tint

Votes: 111 20.4%
  • Other (Please List)

Votes: 58 10.7%

• Total voters
Cobb AP ordered from Stratified so I got a free tune. I was so eager I even paid the extra $20 for overnight shipping. Best decision I've made

Bought and drove home in my 2016 Magnetic FiST on Saturday - ordered the No Pistons dead pedal last night. I drive to and from work in boots and fear for my carpet.
Middletown NY, huh. I drive my St 75 miles daily to work near Middletown... in boots too lol

US spec headlights are so UNSAFE IMO. First week upgrade to HID, and switched out all other interior and most exterior bulbs for LED at the same time.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
US spec headlights are so UNSAFE IMO. First week upgrade to HID, and switched out all other interior and most exterior bulbs for LED at the same time.
They're based off of a "minimums" approach for a wide range of motor vehicles... that unlike safety restraint standards is probably decades old and has received little attention. For as much as we've mandated in investments for safety restraint, I FULLY agree that we should be mandating investments for improved lighting, especially given the vast, vast, vast improvements in recent years.

One thing I noticed between my 1994 vs 2016 vehicle, is the cut-off on the beam is so sharp now. I was used to having objects and potential obstacles fade into view like the old vehicle versus the "bam!" it's right there on your front bumper with the new. I've gotten used to the beam cut-off now and are better about looking for objects and potential obstacles in the now total darkness beyond it.

I've wanted to upgrade to LED but saw a YouTube video for another who had done so and realized just how bad the beam pattern would be for oncoming drivers. (and that you can't really adjust the aim to compensate)

If anyone has any information about finding some Euro-Spec headlight assemblies for drop-in install, make us aware.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Yes, the answer is always to create more laws. I love liberty.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I always get tint done first because that one thing I can't do myself. I don't want to do alot of mods to my car then take it to get tinted and just have them mess up one of my mods.

I was going to say that my first was the gas pedal spacer, but forgot in the first week I had a partial clear wrap installed on the front-end. Not a rock chip to speak of yet, so money well spent.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
I was going to say that my first was the gas pedal spacer, but forgot in the first week I had a partial clear wrap installed on the front-end. Not a rock chip to speak of yet, so money well spent.
I was thinking about a hood wrap but wasn't sure how much it would alter color versus the other front end panels; particularly over time.

Idea to throw out there, use window tint on light sensor to get the lights to come on a little sooner in the evening. Not sure what tint percentage to use as of yet. The light sensor is presumably, the small bubble on the dash beneath the windshield.

hear hear! I don't get why people on this site post stickers from companies they buy items from. I mean it's cool to let people know(humble brag)what you spend money on, but I feel that unless they give me the product free and pay me, I'm not advertising free. Only time I did this is a few years ago I was paid($1000) to put a partial wrap by a law firm because they handled a legal case for me and got me a great settlement against the state of california but please folks, don't be a sucker.

Wheels and springs, shortly after that tune and intake and then some other goodies

Plan is to go either hybrid or big Turbo in 7-8 months or earlier if possible

hear hear! I don't get why people on this site post stickers from companies they buy items from. I mean it's cool to let people know(humble brag)what you spend money on, but I feel that unless they give me the product free and pay me, I'm not advertising free. Only time I did this is a few years ago I was paid($1000) to put a partial wrap by a law firm because they handled a legal case for me and got me a great settlement against the state of california but please folks, don't be a sucker.
Friends I used to have a while back used those stickers as a marker for what vehicles to steal and so Leaning from them I keep my car clean. Beware folks, just advice from someone who’s been around these people. They don’t have scruples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far I’ve got the No Pistons pedal spacer, 5% tint all around, and a Twisted ShifterZ shift knob. After I sell some stuff from my old Silverado I’ll have a little more fun money for the FiST. Cpe RMM and some swift springs are in my future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford Community Posts