Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Piercemotorsports trackday at Willow Springs International Raceway October 8TH 2015

Hey there-we've rented the big track at Willow Springs RACEWAY on Thursday October 8TH! Our race series with the Hyundai folks is competing there that day, but we've decided to open it up to all our friends. It's a private event and will have a very LOW car count!!!! Lot's of clean laps and likely 3-4 HOURS of track time through the day! We start with a drivers meeting and then for first timers we have a classroom session followed by station wagon laps---then we offer one on one coaching! It is a very cool track and a great group of people---if you've ever wanted to take your car on the track safely this is the perfect event for you. If your looking for expert coaching/trying to reduce laptimes this is the perfect event for you! It's $160 for the trackday through Labor Day---you can pm me here to enter or go through the link below and enter Round #5---just leave a note with your name and car and I'll confirm---we already have a couple of FIST's entered and it would be nice to see a group of you out there! Just so you know I ran a 1:42.19 on the big track in a bone stock/right off the showroom floor FIST and if anyone can beat that time in any FIST (mods or not!) I'll have free stuff to give away!!!! Thanks/looking forward to seeing you---also come out and spectate---I'll be giving rides all day!!!
http://www.velosterchallenge.com/competitors.html

OP
P
Thread Starter #6
The $160 price is good through labor day and then it goes up to normal pricing so you've got time---temps are typically in the 80's for that event---lot's of good clean laps on the west's fastest roadrace course!!!