Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nominations: Fiesta of The Month - September 2015

meFiSTo

In celebration of Jarryd Hayne making the 49ers 53 man roster I'll have one more crack! Still won't trade my Seahawks jersey.
Good luck to a fellow member of the 12s. You need to connect with the local fans (and the team) on the team Facebook page. You are probably the winner of the most remote fan award.

And: The Seahawks were not robbed. They battled back, then gave it away. From a fan's POV, very sad and shocking to see live, but just the way it went down.

Good luck to a fellow member of the 12s. You need to connect with the local fans (and the team) on the team Facebook page. You are probably the winner of the most remote fan award.

And: The Seahawks were not robbed. They battled back, then gave it away. From a fan's POV, very sad and shocking to see live, but just the way it went down.
I follow all their social media, I've enquired about membership to 12's with no response. Have to stick too showing off my Seahawks inspired FiST alone in Oz lol.

meFiSTo

I follow all their social media, I've enquired about membership to 12's with no response. Have to stick too showing off my Seahawks inspired FiST alone in Oz lol.
LOL. You need to start an Oz Hawks Club and get some free swag. There's an Etsy guy that does some cool subtle "I'M IN" and "12" vinyl. I just got a couple for my wagon. Smallish, white vinyl. Not as gawdy as some of the stuff on the team site.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #29
Four days left.