Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ceramic PRO 9H

I had mine coated the day after picking it up with 4 coats of Ceramic Pro 9H and a top coat of Ceramic Pro Light (Gold Package w/ Lifetime Warranty). I also just had my wife's new 2016 Escape Titanium 2.0 coated with the same (along with having the interior coated with their plastic/leather/textile stuff). The stuff is amazing IMO. I've had the car about 6 months and you can still toss a rag on it and have it slide off like its covered in oil. I don't garage or cover it and drive it every day but IMO it looks like it was just detailed every time I wash it.

Prior to this I had my 2008 Evo GSR covered with a similar product, Opti-Coat, and believe me that stuff was amazing at the time, but the Ceramic Pro is even better. And before that I had tried various other waxes and sealants from Mothers to Zainos.....nothing compares. Light scratches and spider-webbing takes much, much longer to appear and washing is silly easy. Even now, I take off with the car covered in dew in the morning and it all rolls back like glass marbles and I end up with all the dust and dirt accumulated at the rear edges of the car. Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my time actually washing the car because almost everything just sprays off with the initial rinse.

I'm crazy anal about having a great looking car but I used to hate spending hours every week to keep it that way. The Ceramic Pro makes it a breeze. If you can afford it, I'd do it. It costs a grip at first, but then you are paying the same as a cheap detail once a year (required for warranty and they polish it up and whatnot) and it always looks like a million bucks. You'd have to get a good detail at least twice a year to keep your car looking the same with regular sealant/wax and you still wouldn't have the same lever of protection.

OP
ShadowInDaNight
Thread Starter #6
I had mine coated the day after picking it up with 4 coats of Ceramic Pro 9H and a top coat of Ceramic Pro Light (Gold Package w/ Lifetime Warranty). I also just had my wife's new 2016 Escape Titanium 2.0 coated with the same (along with having the interior coated with their plastic/leather/textile stuff). The stuff is amazing IMO. I've had the car about 6 months and you can still toss a rag on it and have it slide off like its covered in oil. I don't garage or cover it and drive it every day but IMO it looks like it was just detailed every time I wash it.

If you can afford it, I'd do it. It costs a grip at first, but then you are paying the same as a cheap detail once a year (required for warranty and they polish it up and whatnot) and it always looks like a million bucks. You'd have to get a good detail at least twice a year to keep your car looking the same with regular sealant/wax and you still wouldn't have the same lever of protection.
I was contacted by a guy for 9h, regarding their Gold package -> 4 Coats of Ceramic Pro 9H, 4 Quarterly Mobile Maintenance Details included, 2 Coats Ceramic Pro Rain on Windows, Engine Detail, Wheels off Detail & possible interior for $1500-$2k. The gentleman I spoke to this morning expressed that if certain needs etc. need to be included or excluded, he expressed that he'd work with me on price. From what I sensed, he was very flexible on options/price. Based out of west st. paul.

Decision time nears...[scratch]

J2FoRS

I've had helmet visors treated with Ceramic Rain but I'm far to poor to afford a full car protection package.

ceramic pro is one of the better coatings on the market and definitely the easiest to wash/maintain and also hydrophobic.

just bought a fist 2 months ago and i have ceramic pro on it.

I am also the ceramic pro installer for eastern phoenix AZ area for anyone in that area, I am also one of the least expensive installers in the area.