Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Damond Motorsports special welcome deal for FiestaSTForum

Trader history for Damond Motorsports (0)

Hey Guys, we're pretty new here, and we'd like to extend our welcome with a special discount for the first 20 FiestaSTForum users who might be interested in out Oil Catch Can kits.

If you're interested in one of our OCC kits, use the code "FiestaSTwelcome!" upon checkout, and if you're one of the first 20 customers, you'll receive $15 off our OCC kit for the Fiesta ST. Once 20 people use the code, the special discount will end, so order soon!

More info on our kits here: http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/6374-Damond-Motorsports-Fiesta-ST-Oil-Catch-Can-kits

To purchase, please visit: http://damondmotorsports.com/collections/fiesta-st/products/fiesta-st-oil-catch-can-kit

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Matt

Just ordered the all black kit. This was the winner for me, amongst your competition, due to the steathy nature of the location.

When will the coupon code discount be applied? I input it twice in two spots during the checkout but the price did not go down.

Just ordered the all black kit. This was the winner for me, amongst your competition, due to the steathy nature of the location.

When will the coupon code discount be applied? I input it twice in two spots during the checkout but the price did not go down.
You weren't excited enough when you ordered. No discount for you.

Just kidding. You forgot the !. Discount applied, refund sent. It will likely ship today.

Discount applied post-purchase, thank you Damond Motorsports!

I was only half awake when I pounded through the process, and forgot the exclamation point!!!

Looking forward to keeping my engine clean in style. Thank you!

Here is mine installed yesterday (pic is before popping the engine cover back on, which fit perfect with the can installed).
Shipping was super fast and quality of product is very high, I would definitely buy again!
Sadly I missed the discount as I bought it one day before the discount was posted ..

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Hey Guys, we're pretty new here, and we'd like to extend our welcome with a special discount for the first 20 FiestaSTForum users who might be interested in out Oil Catch Can kits.

If you're interested in one of our OCC kits, use the code "FiestaSTwelcome!" upon checkout, and if you're one of the first 20 customers, you'll receive $15 off our OCC kit for the Fiesta ST. Once 20 people use the code, the special discount will end, so order soon!

More info on our kits here: http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/6374-Damond-Motorsports-Fiesta-ST-Oil-Catch-Can-kits

To purchase, please visit: http://damondmotorsports.com/collections/fiesta-st/products/fiesta-st-oil-catch-can-kit

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Matt
Coupon still available?

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Discount applied post-purchase, thank you Damond Motorsports!

I was only half awake when I pounded through the process, and forgot the exclamation point!!!

Looking forward to keeping my engine clean in style. Thank you!
Where did you put the coupon at? In the special instructions box? That's the only one I'm seeing during check out.

There were a couple fields during the purchase process where I could input the code. Just make sure to use the entire code, including the exclamation point. The coupon will be valid for the first 20 people. If your price charged does not reflect the discount, PM Damond Motorsports to verify.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
There were a couple fields during the purchase process where I could input the code. Just make sure to use the entire code, including the exclamation point. The coupon will be valid for the first 20 people. If your price charged does not reflect the discount, PM Damond Motorsports to verify.
I went through the paypal route so that's probably what I'm doing wrong. I'll go the regular route and see if it's there. Thanks.

Easy enough install. My recommendation is to install canister and drain tube first, then install factory engine hoses to canister. Putting it all together first is like wrestling a baby having had 4 cans of pepsi-cola in its bottle.

Attachments