Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

September 2015 Fiesta of the Month Winner - Joszer

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

User Name: Joszer [MENTION=1146]Joszer[/MENTION]
Year of Vehicle: 2014
Color of Vehicle: Tuxedo Black

Current Modifications
  • BC Coilovers with 6k/4k Springs
  • Eibach Front & Rear Sway Bars
  • Wilwood 6 Piston Calipers with 12.2" ULT Rotors
  • Wilwood BP-20 Pads for Street & HAWK DTC-60 pads for Track
  • Motul 600 brake fluid, Pierce Motorsport Upper Strut Brace
  • Race Torsion bar
  • 6 Pt lower brace
  • 4 Pt Mid Chassis Brace
  • COBB Accessport, RMM
  • Intercooler
  • Charge Pipes
  • Injen Intake
  • 2JR Race Downpipe/Exhaust
  • Mishimoto Oil Catch Can and Oil Cooler
  • O.Z. Formula HLT Wheels
  • Boomba short shifter
  • shift plate
  • shift knob
  • NoPistons Deadpedal
  • EVAP canister shield
  • Gas spacer
  • 215/40/17 Dunlop Starspecs
  • E30 Tune from Adam at MAP Performance
  • Triple R Composites Front and side splitters

Future Modifications
  • MAP Exhaust will be installed this weekend once it hits my doorstep, stay tuned for the written and video review.
  • Mishitomo Radiator once the R&D is complete
  • Possible Turbo upgrade once MAP Releases their kit

Reason Why I Chose the Fiesta ST
I had a Lexus ISF at the time that I purchased my Fiesta. I didn't even want to buy it when I did. I went to the dealership on the 4th of July 2014 just to test drive it, curious after hearing all the buzz on the internet about it (Top Gear, The Smoking Tire) . Did a quick test drive around town and immediately fell in love with its nimbleness. With all the rebates and 0% at the time, it was difficult to turn it down. I justified the cost of the car by convincing myself it would be cheaper to track this than my ISF, and oh boy am I glad I did. It was my first brand new, zero miles on the odometer car I have ever bought and have had no regrets ever doing so. This car has been a modding addiction and it it all worth it when I see the looks on people's faces on the track when I pass up cars with over twice the horsepower and tell them, "Yes, it is just a Fiesta"

Thanks for voting for my car

FocusMike

Congrats and beautiful ride, seems each month the cars get better and better.

meFiSTo

That is a very sexy combination of car color, wheel choice, and brake upgrade. And a very functionally effective overall setup as well. It's funny how we all follow our own paths for our own reasons with these cars, often with similar objectives, but influenced by personal quirks and preferences. You've done a very nice job. Makes we wish a little bit that I'd gotten a black one when I see these great FSTOTM setups. But, I do love my stealth mobile. Can't wait to wrap things up here and get it back out on the track next season. Wish i lived in SoCal (a little). So many nice Fiesta STs down there. Maybe a track visit road trip some day (although I do admit to loathing long road trips, LOL).

That is a very sexy combination of car color, wheel choice, and brake upgrade. And a very functionally effective overall setup as well. It's funny how we all follow our own paths for our own reasons with these cars, often with similar objectives, but influenced by personal quirks and preferences. You've done a very nice job. Makes we wish a little bit that I'd gotten a black one when I see these great FSTOTM setups. But, I do love my stealth mobile. Can't wait to wrap things up here and get it back out on the track next season. Wish i lived in SoCal (a little). So many nice Fiesta STs down there. Maybe a track visit road trip some day (although I do admit to loathing long road trips, LOL).
Nice FiST!!! Dat ass in the garage ain't too bad either [whip]
Congrats! Love that you put your car on the track as well!
She's so beautiful [emoji24]
Awesome car! Congratulations
Thanks everyone! She's currently in the garage in pieces, just finished installing a Turbosmart Wastegate and BOV =)

So clean, making me wish that my TuxBlack FiST was more than a DD and that i had the guts to track it. But alas i have a Mazda Protege that does great out on the track and takes the salt so the FiST can hibernate for the winter.