Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boosted Designs Fiesta ST Dead Pedal NOW FOR SALE

Trader history for Ziggy@boosteddesigns (0)

Boosted Designs Dead Pedal for the Focus ST & Fiesta ST (2013-15)

• Constructed out of 1/8" thick aerospace grade aluminum
  • Brushed look matches stock pedal appearance
  • Attaches via industrial strength Velcro
  • Available with rubber bumpers for added grip

Check them out at www.BoostedDesigns.com

OP
Z
Thread Starter #3
I forgot to add we are running an end of summer sale! Save 10% at checkout using coupon code drought2015

meFiSTo

Questions:

• The velcro comes with the plate and attaches to the carpet?
  • How much velcro are talking about here?
  • Will this thing bend under what you could call "track day" loads? Another similar product on this forum was purported to bend. I would really only want this thing because sometimes in a track-day setting it could be handy as a kind of brace or lever. I can live with the stock situation, but having a stout brace is nice.
  • It also needs to stay put. Is the velcro sufficient in the track day setting?

Thanks for your thoughts.

OP
Z
Thread Starter #6
Questions:

• The velcro comes with the plate and attaches to the carpet?
  • How much velcro are talking about here?
  • Will this thing bend under what you could call "track day" loads? Another similar product on this forum was purported to bend. I would really only want this thing because sometimes in a track-day setting it could be handy as a kind of brace or lever. I can live with the stock situation, but having a stout brace is nice.
  • It also needs to stay put. Is the velcro sufficient in the track day setting?

Thanks for you thoughts.
Thanks for the questions.

The Velcro does comes pre attached to the Dead pedal ready to install, (hook side of the Velcro attaches directly to the Carpet)
We have not had any reports of any bending, at all.
Trying to remove/relocate the dead pedal once in place will require you to hold down on the carpet to separate the two... they are stuck on there really good.

Please let me know should you have any other question.

Ziggy

Looks like a good product. Does it include the ST logo etched in the metal or is it like the photo MPA shared

Edit: I went to the website, saw there was both.

MPA

I'm thinking of doing the same. Wondering about the bumps though. You like those?
They're fine, my feet son't slip off, but then again I just place my foot on top of the pedal :)