Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST from Northern Washington

Hey everyone, just picked up my 2015 Oxford White FiST about an hour ago. Very happy. Talked the dealer into giving me all weather floor mats and a car cover free. Got the Recaro package as well.

I used to mod Honda and Subaru but quit Hondas because of the thief factor thats so prevalent everywhere and sold my Subaru out of stupidity. Since those days I'd been driving a pick up truck out of practicality but couldnt stop missing having something more spirited to drive.

Here she is:

Outside:

Inside:

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #8
Thanks everyone. Glad to know theres a lot of other WA members here. I'd like to make it to a meet some time, but I'm located in a pretty rural area so if I did make it to any it wouldnt be terribly often. First mod will definitely be mudflaps due to our inclement weather!

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #15
Thanks again everyone. Definitely enjoying this forum thus far. It's very well done and makes for a good posting experience. Going to have to spring the cash for some mud flaps soon. The rainy season is upon me.