Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Strife's 2015 OW Fiesta ST

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
I have the same wheels and nine came n at 18.3 lbs, so 17.9 sounds totally believable

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #24
I'm addicted to those wheels man. Did you weigh them yourself to get the 17.9 pounds? Online it's saying they are 20.9 pounds.
I didn't weigh them myself, that's just the information I got from the seller. Might not be accurate in all honesty.

I have the same wheels and nine came n at 18.3 lbs, so 17.9 sounds totally believable
Good info. When I rotate my tires I'll weigh them with the tires if anyone is interested.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #25
I'm addicted to those wheels man. Did you weigh them yourself to get the 17.9 pounds? Online it's saying they are 20.9 pounds.
I didn't weigh them myself, that's just the information I got from the seller. Might not be accurate in all honesty.

Good info. When I rotate my tires I'll weigh them with the tires if anyone is interested.

Oh no worries. I'm not calling him out or anything. That's great news. It's weird that the site reports them at 20.9 pounds instead of being a bit more on the optimistic side. So a savings of at least 2-4 pounds per corner before tires is great considering the are the same height and a little wider.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #27
You know what's funny, is I copy and pasted the weight of the wheels from the site I bought them at. After reading your posts, I went back to go check and they say 20.9 pounds like you were saying. Now I'm not so sure. They felt lighter than the stock wheels when I lifted them by hand though. Now I'm even more curious.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #28
Installed my Mountune springs over the weekend. Not the greatest picture, but I'll be taking nicer ones this week.

Installed my Mountune springs over the weekend. Not the greatest picture, but I'll be taking nicer ones this week.
]
Great looking ride, not sure what it is about those wheels (maybe the slight dishing) that makes the fiesta look mean!

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #30
Great looking ride, not sure what it is about those wheels (maybe the slight dishing) that makes the fiesta look mean!
I've got to be honest, I kind of want to sell these wheels off and buy a set of Team Dynamics. I think for my needs the smaller wheel is ideal. I'm glad you like them though. I definitely dig the look.

I've got to be honest, I kind of want to sell these wheels off and buy a set of Team Dynamics. I think for my needs the smaller wheel is ideal. I'm glad you like them though. I definitely dig the look.
PM me your price I might be interested, using stock tires on them?

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #32
PM me your price I might be interested, using stock tires on them?
Yeah, stock tires at the moment. I'll PM you, though I dont know how soon I'd be able to acquire a set of Team Dynamics and the appropriate tires.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #36

Took a quick photo today and then did some Photoshopping.

Love your car! I'm interested in the wheels as well. They look great with the drop. Do you have any shots of the flaps from a more front or behind angle?