Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Strife's 2015 OW Fiesta ST

Congrats on the new ride! [thumb]
Basically, the main reason I would not own one NOW is because FHI are majority owned (I think it's more than half?) by Toyota, which is a total deal breaker for me, but I was actually considering one of the earlier models back when they were a third owned by GM. [wink]
More than half. Lololol what part of your ass did you pull that out of? It's 16%. And who cares? They're the reason Subaru made the awesome BRZ.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
More than half. Lololol what part of your ass did you pull that out of? It's 16%. And who cares? They're the reason Subaru made the awesome BRZ.
It was a guess know-it-ALL, (and WHY I questioned it anyway) since they seem to have a good bit of control over Scoobie nowadays, SADLY! [mad]

IF it's so effing "awesome", WHY aren't you driving one instead of a FiST?? [???:)]

It was a guess know-it-ALL, (and WHY I questioned it anyway) since they seem to have a good bit of control over Scoobie nowadays, SADLY! [mad]

IF it's so effing "awesome", WHY aren't you driving one instead of a FiST?? [???:)]
I AM DRIVING ONE hahaha. My FiST is my daily. I also have a 340whp BRZ with gt3076r turbo and a built bottom end. Nice try tho.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #93
^^^A set of black Rays (57 Motorsports/Gram Lights/etc.) wheels would look GREAT on that car! [thumb]
These are literally the wheels I've been eye balling lately. I may squeeze the trigger on a set sooner than later.

Ford Community Posts