Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Strife's 2015 OW Fiesta ST

Hey everyone, bought the car with the intention of not modding it. But like every vehicle I've ever owned (Civic Si, WRX, Jetta TDI) I've started modding within months of ownership. I'll keep the thread updated with progress pictures, so stay tuned.

Interior and Exterior
- Mountune Lower Spoiler/Splitter
- Rally Armor Mud Flaps
- Mountune Shift Knob

Engine and Exhaust
- Cobb AP // Stage 1 - 91 Octane
- Cobb Intake
- Cobb RMM / Roll Restrictor
- Mountune Sound Symposer Delete
- Mountune Exhaust

Suspension
- Mountune Springs
- Pierce Motorsports Front Lower Tie Bar

Wheels and Brakes
- XXR 527 (17x7.5 +40)
- Red Anodized Open End Lug Nuts
- Enkei RPF1s (16x7) PRE ORDERED

Factory Options
- Recaros
- Red Calipers
- All Weather Floor Mats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mountune Splitter Installed:

On the XXRs:

On the RPF1s:

Last edited:
Welcome! I've had such a blast with mine so far. Enjoy it!

p.s. I'm forever going to regret not being patient and finding one with Recaros.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #3
Thanks!

I was lucky as the last one they had in stock was this one with the Recaro package. I had just driven a Scion FR-S, which I loved, but was underwhelmed with "extras" it came with for the price. The Fiesta was more convenient being a four door, hatch and came with more options for far less money.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #4
Installed my black with red logo Rally Armor mud flaps today. Couldnt get a great picture because it gets dark here so early now. But I'll try to snap a few shots tomorrow or this weekend and post them up for anyone curious.

Next up on the mods list is either Cobb Stage 1 or a set of wheels. Having trouble deciding which!

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #9
Hey guys, installed my Mountune lower spoiler and snapped a few shots today. Here's the better two photos of the set.

Looks great! Mine's Oxford White too, and I hope to paint my calipers red before too long. I see from your pics that it looks really good with the white.

Cheers,

FB

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #12
I really like the red calipers myself, glad mine came this way as I wouldnt want to paint them myself. Some people who bought their ST were supposed to get the red calipers but Ford made a mistake and didnt include them. They're getting the red calipers free of charge now.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #13
Ordered a Cobb Intake system today. A few more weeks from now I'll get the AP3.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #14
Cobb intake arrived and was installed today. Probably the most trouble I've ever had to go through to install an intake system on any car I've ever owned. Install wasn't too bad, just a lot of steps before the actual removal of the old intake and installation of the new one.

Here's a crappy cell phone picture right after the install. Engine bay is a little dirty still. I'll probably clean everything up this weekend and snap some pictures with my DSLR.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #15
Just ordered a set of XXR 527s in 17x7.5 +40 17.9lbs. Pretty excited to get these mounted up and installed. Pictures when they arrive!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^For some reason they don't look as 'rubberband like' as most of the factory Potenzas do on most wheels.

That's why I asked, as I thought that maybe you installed some 205/45s on those 527s. ;)