Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Strife's 2015 OW Fiesta ST

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #61
Just an update: the Mountune Spoiler Extensions have been sold. Decided on a different route, though they were very nice pieces. Also finally got around to installing my Mountune exhaust and Cobb RMM.

What percent tints are on the car? I'm interested in getting some on my white platinum and trying to get an idea of how it'll look.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #69
wow looks great! love that wheel size
Thanks! I really enjoy them. Had some people giving me some crap about them, which was surprising and a little annoying. But eh.. it is what it is.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #74
Guys, I hate to say it, but I've traded the FiST. My family is growing, my Fiesta's value was depreciating (rapidly) and I've always wanted another WRX. Decided to check out the Subaru dealership one day and they offered me a solid trade in value to compensate for the mods I had, which was a unique and new scenario as typically mods work against you on trade.

Dont tell M-Sport Fan, we all know how he feels about cars from Nippon. Hahaha. I kid.. but seriously..

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #77
Good Luck with the Rex never a bad choice of vehicle!!!
Thanks and agreed!

Sorry to see you go, Strife!
I'm a little sorry to go myself. I like this board, the community and the platform. I could see myself buying a used FiST in the future for an amateur rally cross project though. I'll probably stick around the forum anyway.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Congrats on the new ride! [thumb]

I am not too enamored of the stock wheels on those (easily enough changed), but otherwise they ARE a great car, even in just WRX trim.

Basically, the main reason I would not own one NOW is because FHI are majority owned (I think it's more than half?) by Toyota, which is a total deal breaker for me, but I was actually considering one of the earlier models back when they were a third owned by GM. [wink]

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #79
Congrats on the new ride! [thumb]

I am not too enamored of the stock wheels on those (easily enough changed), but otherwise they ARE a great car, even in just WRX trim.

Basically, the main reason I would not own one NOW is because FHI are majority owned (I think it's more than half?) by Toyota, which is a total deal breaker for me, but I was actually considering one of the earlier models back when they were a third owned by GM. [wink]
Thanks! Happy to drive it.