Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For Sale: 2014 Blue/Recaro ST Orange County, CA

Trader history for morel (0)

2014 Fiesta ST
$17,400
Located in Orange County, CA
PM me here for more info.

Just moved to OC and looking to get into something different. Have posted about my issues with the car, they're normal ST things plus a now minor and intermittent moonroof rattle.

This ST is well equipped with every option available, sticker price was $26K+
Performance Blue over partial black leather and gray cloth.
Recaro Seat Package w/ Heated Seats
Navigation
Moonroof, sliding and tilt
Cargo Package
Painted Dark Rado Wheels (no longer on the car) and Red Brake Calipers
Engine Block heater

Added:
ST branded all-weather floor and cargo mats
Protection package with clear bra around fenders

Car is at 41,xxx miles, almost entirely highway traveling. Had its fourth oil change at 35xxx miles, just did Stoptech street pads and slotted rotors on the front. Rear pads are at 70%. Also has Boomba sound generator delete, had a Cobb tune for 500 miles before removing.

Wheels on the car now are a 1 of 1 set of 4x108 5Zigen FN-01's wrapped in 215/45/17 Michelin Pilot Super Sports tires. Center caps and black lug nuts will be included. You will never see another Fiesta ST on these wheels.

No accidents or major damage to the car, had a passenger window broken into and replaced with OEM glass Still under powertrain warranty for another 20,000 miles. Car is regularly detailed and feels like new inside and out. Rarely have passengers so the interior is in like new condition.

Please PM me with any questions! Willing to negotiate price for a quick and easy sale.

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
Someone PM'd me about that as well. Not interested in parting seats.

Bump for an amazingly clean car with all the bells and whistles at a steal of a price.

(P.S. OP you might want to post up some more exterior and engine bay photos)

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
Just bought a 135i, would like this car gone in three weeks. Open to offers.