Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SYNC Update Surprise

Unfortunately many young people think they are indestructible and don't wear their belts at any time.

Dave
Many young people?

Many old people don't wear them because they never have haha

Many people in general just don't wear them, for a variety of stupid reasons.

Brura22

C'mon Dave...lol

So I guess it's a standard feature that everyone is getting and not a mykey thing...Oh well...still annoying! I always wear my seatbelt by the way, but not when I'm inside my subdivision doing 10mph on my way to pick up my mail or moving cars around the driveway type of situations is what I'm saying. Why should my music be held hostage like that...who made Sync/Ford police? it's B.S.!!
If youre going 10 mph. Wear your seatbelt. If your just moving cars around the driveway, why do you need music, but hey I guess if you want music for those few seconds youre moving cars around youll wear your seatbelt.

antarctica24

Many young people?

Many old people don't wear them because they never have haha

Many people in general just don't wear them, for a variety of stupid reasons.
In most states if not all of them, if you are in the car behind the steering wheel, it is the law to be a licensed driver and to have your seatbelt on. Just saying

Izzy

Is your key a MyKey or an Admin key, because pausing music until seatbelts are fastened is a MyKey feature.
You're probably right...any ideas on how to remove the my key feature? I only have the one key so what are the chances "my key" can be put on a admin key?

Anybody have the issue where if your using your phone the transfer it to bluetooth before starting your car it works fine both ways but if once you turn your car on the person on the phone can no longer here you?