Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiestaSTForum.com welcomes Tune+ Performance Consulting and Calibrations

Trader history for MKVIIST (0)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Please help us extend a warm welcome to our new vendor Tune+ Performance Consulting and Calibrations.

It's about time. That 48 hours or so was a cliffhanger! Good luck, brother. I look forward to spending more of my hard-earned monies with you.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Welcome. It's good to see you're still in the game. I appreciated your drive and passion for developing products and hope that doesn't change too much. Best wishes and success.

J2FoRS

Welcome! Had me shaking in my little space boots. I may have had to abandon my little FiST without you. And dare I say buy a GT instead of a EB Stang [?|]
Glad your up and running so fast. Can't wait to get tuning in the near future and thanks for all your help and support previously. [cheers]

Welcome! Had me shaking in my little space boots. I may have had to abandon my little FiST without you. And dare I say buy a GT instead of a EB Stang [?|]
Glad your up and running so fast. Can't wait to get tuning in the near future and thanks for all your help and support previously. [cheers]
Thank you, also if you are still getting an EBM you should look at this ;). I set two world records this weekend for stock turbo.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34251

J2FoRS

Thank you, also if you are still getting an EBM you should look at this ;). I set two world records this weekend for stock turbo.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34251
Yes I read that other there. I follow your Facebook too but I can't comment on anything, I guess only friends can. But great job! I've scouring 6g for weeks filling up full of info.

Yes I read that other there. I follow your Facebook too but I can't comment on anything, I guess only friends can. But great job! I've scouring 6g for weeks filling up full of info.
So add me on facebook! LOL