Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tune+: Tuning Review and Information Thread

I agree with all others on here but I will go further by saying this: I was having boost issues and getting frustrated. Adam would tell me to calm down, you are either having a boost leak or vacuum lines aren't hooked up right. I checked the clamps, good, checked the lines as per Ford, correct. He would continue to tell me the lines were wrong, check and redo them, take Tial springs out and take a picture of them so he could see them. I went to craftshop here on Fort Bliss and took it all apart as Adam said, sure enough he was right! Boost shot up to 26psi and held over 20 to redline! Not only are his tuning skills awesome but giving me some steps to do to get my car right, to calm me from going "Flippy", tells me I made the right choice with his service. Above and beyond..

Another happy ST owner checking in. Adam's tunes are simply the best in the Fiesta world, I know for a fact I would not be enjoying my car as much as I do if it weren't for Adam and his expertise. Currently on my third revision, power is so smooth and there's plenty of it. Thanks Adam!

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #25
Your no longer working with map performance ?
No sir, we parted ways so I can focus on tuning full time. My new company is TUNE+ and my site is www.adamtuned.com

I agree with all others on here but I will go further by saying this: I was having boost issues and getting frustrated. Adam would tell me to calm down, you are either having a boost leak or vacuum lines aren't hooked up right. I checked the clamps, good, checked the lines as per Ford, correct. He would continue to tell me the lines were wrong, check and redo them, take Tial springs out and take a picture of them so he could see them. I went to craftshop here on Fort Bliss and took it all apart as Adam said, sure enough he was right! Boost shot up to 26psi and held over 20 to redline! Not only are his tuning skills awesome but giving me some steps to do to get my car right, to calm me from going "Flippy", tells me I made the right choice with his service. Above and beyond..
Thank you Dusty, your car will be a beast when done! Need to get to a sea level track!

Another happy ST owner checking in. Adam's tunes are simply the best in the Fiesta world, I know for a fact I would not be enjoying my car as much as I do if it weren't for Adam and his expertise. Currently on my third revision, power is so smooth and there's plenty of it. Thanks Adam!
Thank you!

You can view one of my initial reviews here.. http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/5754-MAP-E-30-and-91-Cali-tune-review

I have recently installed an ATP GT2554 turbo and have been going through the tuning process once again with Adam. Obviously he has been going through some changes with starting up his own company but he still fit me in to get my car tuned with the lifetime tune. He took his time and made sure everything was safe from the beginning, It wouldn't be that far fetched for someone that has already tuned a customer and has already been paid for that tune to put that customer on the back burner for a whole new tune. Even though Adam is going through this huge transition he still made time for me and we are almost finished with the bigger turbo E30 tune.

Thanks again Adam!

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #27
Thank you very much Rob! It is always a pleasure working with you! I'm working during "off" hours just to stay caught up with everything going on. Soon as I get caught up, I'm behind again haha.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I'm liking Adam's Adam more than MAP's Adam... And no, I'm already taken by Russ [emoji14]

I too have had a very positive experience with Adam. Fast fast fast responses, and he works with you. Anyone with his customer relationship skills will do well, plus he really knows his stuff. I also have a bit of a quirky engine issue and Adam is helping me through it. Definitely a high quality operation.

My car is smoother and has a flatter power curve with my Tune+ then Cobb by a mile. A friend at work has a Fiesta St and we had an impromptu race after work. My Tune+ totaly outclassed his and out ran the Acura tl that wanted to show us little guys up Thanks Adam!

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #31
You are very welcome! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

I will reiterate what everyone is already saying on this thread: Adam is amazing. Great customer service and a fantastic product. He responds to emails almost immediately regardless of when I send them. Today alone, I have gone through two versions of my E30 tune with Adam. He answers all questions and concerns even is you do not have much of a knowledge base. My completed 93 octane tune is amazing. With just the tune and catback exhaust, my FiST is transformed. It is amazing sometimes how much power it has. Anyone considering a tune should do it, and he/she should get the lifetime tunes through Adam.

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #33
Car should be moving out pretty good, logs looked great!

Cheers!

Hey everyone just dropping by to leave a review for adam here, Adam is a great tuner and is very knowledgeable with the cobb accessport. At first i was gonna go to cobb socal to get a dyno tune but that was gonna cost me $500+ and that would of probably be for just one tune and a $200 deposit before i even went in, and the wait time was 1 months until they had a date available, after waiting and waiting i saw that adam had just joined the forum when he was still with MAPerformance and he was offering tuning services for half the price for unlimited tunes! who can resist that deal? so i called cobb to cancel my appointment and got my deposit back and signed up with adam. First we started with my 91 octane tune stage 3 tune and it was incredible, huge improvement over cobb ots maps, smoother power curve and power delivery. I had about 5 revisions before my 91 tune was finalized, and after that i wanted an E30 tune and adam knocked it out of the park with just one try. E30 is on another level, before our cars felt like go karts now on E30 it feels like a go kart with rockets strapped on it, everyone with an ST needs to be on E30! Adam has the best customer service I've seen in the business and answers any questions you might have. i would recommend Adam to anyone and everyone looking to get a tune.

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #35
Hey everyone just dropping by to leave a review for adam here, Adam is a great tuner and is very knowledgeable with the cobb accessport. At first i was gonna go to cobb socal to get a dyno tune but that was gonna cost me $500+ and that would of probably be for just one tune and a $200 deposit before i even went in, and the wait time was 1 months until they had a date available, after waiting and waiting i saw that adam had just joined the forum when he was still with MAPerformance and he was offering tuning services for half the price for unlimited tunes! who can resist that deal? so i called cobb to cancel my appointment and got my deposit back and signed up with adam. First we started with my 91 octane tune stage 3 tune and it was incredible, huge improvement over cobb ots maps, smoother power curve and power delivery. I had about 5 revisions before my 91 tune was finalized, and after that i wanted an E30 tune and adam knocked it out of the park with just one try. E30 is on another level, before our cars felt like go karts now on E30 it feels like a go kart with rockets strapped on it, everyone with an ST needs to be on E30! Adam has the best customer service I've seen in the business and answers any questions you might have. i would recommend Adam to anyone and everyone looking to get a tune.
I had no idea you canceled a Cobb appointment! Thank you for the awesome review, I'm glad I started working with the Fiesta group when I bought my ST as you all are great people that appreciate hard work!

Need to add my very short review, got my first tune from Adam tonight. I will admit, I screwed up the easiest part, i gave him the wrong serial number for my Cobb AP. I emailed him at 7:30pm his time and he sent out another tune ASAP. The customer service is down right amazing! Thanks again for that. Hopefully in the next day or two, i can get some data logs to him and go from there. Seat of the pants dyno tells me his tune runs better then the Cobb 91 stage 1 I ran for a day previous.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Need to add my very short review, got my first tune from Adam tonight. I will admit, I screwed up the easiest part, i gave him the wrong serial number for my Cobb AP. I emailed him at 7:30pm his time and he sent out another tune ASAP. The customer service is down right amazing! Thanks again for that. Hopefully in the next day or two, i can get some data logs to him and go from there. Seat of the pants dyno tells me his tune runs better then the Cobb 91 stage 1 I ran for a day previous.
Way better than a downpipe, right? Haha.