Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tune+: Casper Cam Tune

Trader history for Tune+ (0)

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Professional as always

Not running a Casper Cam but I did want to say I am running an E40 tune, and my stage 3 car (no big turbo/cams - just bolt ons) on E40 is an animal and yet runs smoother.

Different styles of tuning yield totally different results

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Professional as always

Not running a Casper Cam but I did want to say I am running an E40 tune, and my stage 3 car (no big turbo/cams - just bolt ons) on E40 is an animal and yet runs smoother.

Different styles of tuning yield totally different results
How funny both my GF and I noticed how much smoother the car sounded and felt on Adam's tunes as well. Did you notice the overall exhaust tone being different ? With mine it was night and day under load.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
How funny both my GF and I noticed how much smoother the car sounded and felt on Adam's tunes as well. Did you notice the overall exhaust tone being different ? With mine it was night and day under load.
Adam's tune so far for me is a much more refined animal than my previous tunes. It's drivability is second to none out of the ones I've tested. It does sound a little different and I like the idle on the regular tunes....I have the cam tune, just haven't flashed it. I'm still awaiting the IWA from Adam to finish up. Pretty stoked to get it and install it.

Seeing things like this makes the wait for my car to get here that much more unbearable. A tune + tune with this will definitely be first on my list of things.

TempeST

When I got my first Base tune from Adam the ghost cam was already turned on and I had thought I somehow installed my spark plugs wrong since I installed the spark plugs right before I installed his base tune. scared me at first but once he told me what it was, I was much happier. it was definitely a cool sounding feature. that's for sure. I am very happy with the results from mine. I too agree with the sound from one tune to another. Adams tune is MUCH smoother and sounds cleaner and healthier.

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #51
Sorry, it is not. I don't have enough time in the day to develop it further like I wanted. I also traded in my Fiesta ST for a Ecoboost F-150 to pull my drag car around, so that made it even harder.