Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SFV meet thread/chat thread V2

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #441
Well, last night's meet was less than expected.
There was only three of us but it was enjoyable to talk with old friends.
As there were not enough people, we did not set a date for a drive so we will discuss this at another meeting.

It was also the meeting night of the local Mustang club and we were invited to join in their meetings and activities.

Dave

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I posted this in the so cal roll call thread but I will repeat it here. I live in Los Feliz ( right next to Hollywood) Northridge is a drive already but at rush hour? Its a downright terrible drive. It would have taken at least a hour to get out there with a lot of sitting in traffic.
I would say somewhere more centrally located like NoHo or Burbank or even Valley Village would be an easier drive for everyone.

koozy

3000 Post Club
well the truth is out, unless you're already in the valley nobody wants to go to the valley for a 'meat' fest at the worst possible times, LOL.

fact is this is a SFV meet thread, Version 2 at that; here's Version 1 for anyone interested http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/4249-SFV-meet-thread-chat-thread

much of the same, but longer LOL.

SICKESSS-ST

I posted this in the so cal roll call thread but I will repeat it here. I live in Los Feliz ( right next to Hollywood) Northridge is a drive already but at rush hour? Its a downright terrible drive. It would have taken at least a hour to get out there with a lot of sitting in traffic.
I would say somewhere more centrally located like NoHo or Burbank or even Valley Village would be an easier drive for everyone.

Understood. I don't think any of us would blame you for not wanting to sit in traffic for an hour, I wouldn't either. With that said, we are open to other locations like I mentioned before. I think Burbank will work, we've had meets there before. Let's throw out suggestions for a place now!

SICKESSS-ST

well the truth is out, unless you're already in the valley nobody wants to go to the valley for a 'meat' fest at the worst possible times, LOL.

fact is this is a SFV meet thread, Version 2 at that; here's Version 1 for anyone interested http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/4249-SFV-meet-thread-chat-thread

much of the same, but longer LOL.

Thanks for stating the obvious [MENTION=235]koozy[/MENTION]! Lol

Main reason we call it a SFV meet is because most of the people that showed interest live in the valley. When we had the drive that you went on with us we met in La Cañana, that seemed to work fine for everyone. Again, suggestions for new places, we'll call it a "Traveling ST Meet", or "meat" like you call it. Lol

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thanks for stating the obvious [MENTION=235]koozy[/MENTION]! Lol

Main reason we call it a SFV meet is because most of the people that showed interest live in the valley. When we had the drive that you went on with us we met in La Cañana, that seemed to work fine for everyone. Again, suggestions for new places, we'll call it a "Traveling ST Meet", or "meat" like you call it. Lol
I give [MENTION=697]SICKESSS-ST[/MENTION] props for reaching out to local and semi local members early on.

koozy

3000 Post Club
IMHO the valley guys should continue to do what their doing. If only 3 guys show up, then 3 it is. Do your own thing and be consistent, after awhile others will get wind and want to join in on the fun when timing allows. Back in 2003 I was one of the few guys (mainly Evo 8's) that was at the beginning of meeting at Krispy Kremes in Burbank way before that location blew up. We did our own thing, word got out about that location and the rest was history. Whatever you do, share it with the group with write ups, photos, videos, etc. to invite and sell a reason why we'd want to join in on future events. Hardcore enthusiasts will drive miles and sit in traffic to join in if there's a good reason.

Hello old friends. Been a while since I’ve come around these parts. Sadly my fist was only a lease and has to return it. I do miss it though. And hanging out with most of you. If y’all ever wanna do a meet I’d gladly join. Only with my new toy this time.. or at least until it gets delivered lol.

SICKESSS-ST

Hello old friends. Been a while since I’ve come around these parts. Sadly my fist was only a lease and has to return it. I do miss it though. And hanging out with most of you. If y’all ever wanna do a meet I’d gladly join. Only with my new toy this time.. or at least until it gets delivered lol.

Damn, it has been a while. Good to have you back. Too bad is not with the FiST....., so what is your new toy?