Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SFV meet thread/chat thread V2

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
So what's going on tonight guys ?

Also we need to attend this next event in force I want to see everyone out! It is for a good cause!

We will meet early at the chevron so we can get decent parking this showing up late shit and not getting parking sucks

Aw dang, did i miss a meet? i should check out the forums, especially the socal threads more often. Hi guys, been a Fist owner for a month now and had both fists all my life! xD ([thumbdown] bad joke) but id love to meet you guys someday.

Names Jack, hello!

P.S. Any meets that goes on closer to SGV?

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
what's up tonight guys?

I feel like we should be communicating more across this subforum and the SoCal ST facebook groups... SoCal Fiesta ST, California ST, etc

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
what's up tonight guys?

I feel like we should be communicating more across this subforum and the SoCal ST facebook groups... SoCal Fiesta ST, California ST, etc
Looks like a whole lot of nada tonight.

I do want to get a canyon run going this weekend. I'm thinking the scv canyons. So we can stay away from the cali st cop run on Mulholland.

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #71
I was thinking about going on a picnic.

Dave

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
I'm here, and I have my mishimoto oil catch can, oil cooler kit, mountune short shift kit, mountune brake pads (F) and mountune brake lines (all four) to install and I have my 2q of Motul Gear 300 to change my gear oil

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I was thinking about going on a picnic.

Dave
Oh joy lolol
I'm here, and I have my mishimoto oil catch can, oil cooler kit, mountune short shift kit, mountune brake pads (F) and mountune brake lines (all four) to install and I have my 2q of Motul Gear 300 to change my gear oil
I'm sorry to hear that. You sir got Mountuned lol.
Yeah you guys let's do something!!!!!!! Someone speak to meeeeeee!!!!!
Right let's plan a run already I did lower tujunga/sand canyon alone yesterday but that's no fun